HPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification: The Haryana Public Service Commission is in Need of Eligible Candidates for the Post of Medical Officer(s), Group-A, (HCMS –I). The Vacancy Details are Given below. The Candidates can read the Details and Apply Online for the Post before the Deadline.
|Board Name||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Medical Officer(s), Group-A, (HCMS –I)|
|Apply Online Starting Date||12.01.2023|
There are above 120 Vacancies available for the Post of Medical Officer(s), Group-A, (HCMS –I) in ESI Health care, Labour Department, Haryana.
HPSC Job Qualification:
- Candidates having a Graduate in Medicine and Surgery (Minimum) are Eligible to Apply for the Post.
- Must be Registered as Medical Practitioner with MCI
- Applicants having MD/I4S degree/PG Diploma are Preferable.
- Candidates need to have Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric standard or Higher Education.
HPSC Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
The Upper Age Limit to Apply for the Post is not be less than 22 years to 35 Years. Age Relaxation will be given for Reserved Candidates.
HPSC Job Selection Process:
- The Candidates are to be Appointed after the Written Exam/ Interview and or Any other Process.
- The Information related to the Admit Card for the Written Exam is available in the Job Notice.
HPSC Job Salary:
The Candidates will be given a Salary of FPL-10 (56100).
How to Apply for the HPSC Recruitment 2023:
- Click on the Main Page: http://hpsc.gov.in/en-us/
- Click on the “Advertisement” option
- Read the Vacancy Details Given for the Post.
- Click on the “Online Application Link” available for the Job and Apply Online
- The Online application link will be available from 12.01.2023
- Candidates have to Pay the Application Fee as mentioned in the Notification.
- The Deadline to Apply for the Job is 01.02.2023.
Candidates having a Graduate in Medicine and Surgery (Minimum) are Eligible to Apply for the Post.
The Upper Age Limit to Apply for the Post is not be less than 22 years to 35 Years. Age Relaxation will be Given for Reserved Candidates.
The Deadline to Apply for the Job is 01.02.2023.