JKSSB Notification 2021 OUT – For Scientist, Junior Scale Stenographer, Draftsman, Field Officer and Other Posts | Download PDF Here and Apply Online. Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board has released the recruitment notification for several departments. Total numbers of vacancies are 503. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site and check eligibility criteria then proceed to apply. Refer this page for more details. Application form and Official notification direct link contains on this page. Kindly refer it till end thoroughly.
JKSSB Recruitment 2021 Application Date
Online Application submission date commences from 20.06.2021 and Last date for receipt of application is 20.07.2021. Application received after the last date will not be considered. Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the online application portal on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
SSB JK Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board|
|Name of the Department||
Forest, Ecology and Environment Department
General Administration Department
Health and Medical Education Department
Department of Law Justice and Parliamentary Affairs
Number of vacancy
Starting date to apply
|Last date to apply||
JKSSB Vacancies 2021 Details
- Forest, Ecology and Environment Department – 280 Vacancies
- General Administration Department – 200 Vacancies
- Health and Medical Education Department – 04 Vacancies
- Department of Law Justice and Parliamentary Affairs – 19 Vacancies
JKSSB Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate should have fill the age limit criteria, If failed then they would be evicted by the required board. The age limit table is available below.
|Category||Age limit||Not born before||Not born After|
|OM, Government Service/Contractual Employment||40||01.01.1981||01.01.2003|
|SC, ST, RBA, ALC/IB, EWS, PSP, Social Caste||43||01.01.1978||01.01.2003|
For Scientist Post: Candidate should have Master’s Degree in Environmental Science /Chemistry/Micro biology /Bio chemistry with atleast 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University.
For Junior Environmental Engineer: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/Mechanical / Chemical /Environmental Engineering or AMIE Section (A&B) India or 3 years diploma from Indian University / Institute in Civil /Mechanical / Chemical/Electrical and Environmental Engineering discipline with at least 60% marks in aggregate.
For Draftsman Post: 2 Year’s Draftsman Training Course Certificate/ Diploma from Govt recognized University Institute with at least 60% marks in aggregate.
Field Inspector: 3 year’s diploma in Civil /Electrical / Mechanical /Environmental Engineering from govt.recognized University Institution with at least 60% marks in aggregate.
Junior Assistant: Graduation from any recognized University with the knowledge of type writing having not less than 35 words speed per minute. Six months Certificate Course in Computer Applications from a recognized Institute.
JKSSB Careers 2021 Salary Details
Salary for all posts will available on the official notification and salary may differ based on the Post name and department. So candidates are advised to download the notification and refer it thoroughly.
JKSSB Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- Candidates are shortlisted based on Written Examination, Skill Test and therefore, candidates will be accepted only provisionally. Selection process may differ based on the Post. So candidates are advised to refer it on the Official Notification.
- All candidates who register themselves in response to this Advertisement Notification, by the closing date and time and whose applications are found to be in order, and are provisionally accepted by the Board as per the terms and conditions of this Advertisement Notice, will be assigned Roll numbers and issued Admit Card/Roll No slip for appearing in the Written Examination.
JKSSB Application Fee 2021
The application fee payable Rs. 350 is Mandatory process to apply for JKSSB Jobs 2021. Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards. Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection will be entertained. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
JKSSB Recruitment 2021 Required documents
It is mandatory to carry at least two passport size recent colour photographs, Original valid Photo-ID proof such as:
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar,
- Voter’s ID Card,
- Driving License,
- PAN Card,
- School/ College/University I-Card,
- Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU/ Private), etc.
How to Apply for JKSSB Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official site of JKSSB website.
- Select “Latest Openings” section on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- Click “Apply Online” and proceed to fill the application.
- Upload the required documents and click submit button.
- Print the registration form for future purpose.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
20.07.2021 is the last date to apply for JKSSB Recruitment 2021.
12.06.2021 is the starting date to apply for JKSSB Notification 2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link also available on this page.