BIS Scientist B Recruitment 2021 Out – Engineering Graduates Apply Now: The Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) provides outstanding career prospects for intelligent, young, and active individuals for the position of Scientist-‘B’ in the fields and categories listed. There are 28 vacancies for the positions. Before 25th of June 2021, eligible and interested people can apply for Scientist positions. Before applying for the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) notification 2021, please view our blog.
Bureau of Indian Standards Scientist B Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)
Name of the Post
No. of Vacancy
25th June 2021
BIS Scientist B Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria 2021:
Age Limit: As of June 25, 2021, the maximum age limit for candidates is 30 years old. The upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC/PWDs/Ex-servicemen must be as announced by the Central Government from time to time. Defence Services Personnel incapacitated in operations during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and freed as a result may be sentenced to up to three years (eight years for SC/ST);
Name of the Discipline
Required Essential Qualification
Civil Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Environmental Engineering and Textile Engineering
1) Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology or
equivalent with not less than sixty per cent marks in
aggregate [fifty per cent for Scheduled Castes and
2) Having valid GATE* score of 2019/2020/2021.
The GATE score must be valid as on 25.06.2021
(closing date of application).
1) Master’s Degree in Natural Sciences or equivalent [in Chemistry discipline only] with not less than sixty per cent marks in aggregate [fifty per cent for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes].
2) Having valid GATE* score of 2019/2020/2021. The GATE score must be valid as on 25.06.2021 (closing date of application).
Bureau of Indian Standards Scientist B Salary:
The monthly compensation for this position is roughly Rs. 87,525/-. These positions are classified as Pay Level 10 by the Seventh Central Pay Commission, plus any appropriate allowances. Candidates can refer to the official notification for more information.
BIS Scientist B Application Fee 2021:
The application fee is Rs. 100/- and is non-refundable from 05.06.2021 to 25.06.2021 (only through online payment mode) both days included. SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/Person with Benchmark Disability/Women Candidates do not have to pay any fees. The candidate shall be responsible for any bank transaction fees incurred while making an online payment of application fees or intimation costs.
BIS Scientist B Selection Process 2021:
The short listing of candidates for Personal Interview shall be based on a valid GATE 2019, GATE 2020, or GATE 2021 score, as applicable. Candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview in order of merit of valid GATE Scores. If candidates are chosen for a Personal Interview, they will be chosen in order of the merit of their legitimate GATE scores.
How to Apply BIS Scientist B Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates can Visit the BIS Official website
- Check the notification page and click the “Scientist-‘B’ recruitment” link
- Check the eligibility Criteria and other details.
- Click “apply online”, fill the application form.
- Upload mentioned documents and pay application fee.
- Submit the application form and take a print out for reference.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There are 28 numbers of vacancies for the posts.
Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Scientist posts before 25th June 2021.
Candidates can apply for the post via online