JKPSC Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies Syllabus 2021 – Download Written Exam Pattern and Interview Details Here – Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has released a notification for hiring the post of Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies. Candidates will be selected for this recruitment Based on the merit list of written examination. The syllabus for the written examination is available here. Aspirants who are all trying to crack JKPSC Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies written examination can download the syllabus for this admit card directly from here.
JKPSC Assistant Registrar Exam Pattern 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission|
Name of the Post
|Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies|
|Number of Vacancies||
|Written Examination and Interview|
JKPSC Selection Criteria for Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies
Candidates will be selected for the post of Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies by Written examination and Viva Voce / Interview. Written exam will be conducted on 24.10.2021. Based on the merit list of the Written examination candidates will be selected for Viva Voce or Interview. The written exam patter is available here.
JKPSC Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies Exam Pattern
The written examination will be conducted as Objective Multiple-choice question pattern (MCQ). 120 question will be asked for written examination. 2 hours will be given to complete the examination. there are four options given to each question’s candidates must choose the correct answer. One fourth of negative mark (-0.25) marks will be given for each wrong answers. If a question is left blank no penalty will be awarded for that question. The total marks obtained in written examination is converted for 75 marks. And Interview will be conducted for 25 marks.
|Exam Type||No of Questions||Total Points||Duration|
|Written Exam||120||75||2 hours|
|Interview/ Viva Voce||25|
JKPSC Assistant Registrar Syllabus
Syllabus for JKPSC Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies written examination is given below.
General Knowledge about Current Affairs:
This section covers the subjects for History, Geography, Political Science,Economics, and issue of National and International importance.
Computers and Telecommunication:
- Usage in communication and public relations.
Indian Polity with special focus on Jammu and Kashmir:
- Evolution of political system in pre and post-independence era.
- Modern trends in political system.
- Role and contribution of State/UT Politics in Federal Structure with special reference to Jammu and Kashmir.
Geography of India with focus on Jammu and Kashmir:
- Importance of Geography.
- General Geography
- Physical Geography
- Climate, soil, and vegetation
- Economic Geography
Historical perspective of Cooperative involvement:
- Need for Cooperatives.
- Origin and development of Cooperatives.
History of Cooperative Movement:
- Origin, development, and importance of Cooperative Movement
- Series of legislation on Cooperatives
- Various committees framed at National and international level for development of Cooperatives.
- Types of Cooperative, Agriculture Cooperative, Farmers Cooperative, Supply Cooperative, Business & EmploymentCooperative, New Generation Cooperative and HousingCooperative.
- The Jammu and Kashmir Cooperative Societies Act, 1989.
- The Jammu and Kashmir Cooperative Societies Rules, 2001.
- The Jammu and Kashmir Self Reliant Cooperative Act, 1999.
- Credit Structure Societies (Cooperative Banks and PACS) and regulatory role of Reserve Bank of India and RegistrarCooperative Societies.
- Role of National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development(NABARD) and National Cooperative Development Corporation(NCDC) for schemes in Cooperative Sector.
- General mental and analytical ability, comprehension, and logical reasoning.
JKPSC Interview / Viva Voce
Based on the merit list of the written examination candidates will be called for Personal Interview. In the Interview or Viva Voce process candidate will be asked the matters of General Interest, demonstration of domain knowledge/ skills and Matters Related to the post.
The interview test is intended tojudge the mental ability of the candidate. The interview process is really anassessment of not only his intellectual qualities but also social traits and aspirant’s interest in current affairs also.
In Interview process the interview will also check Some of the qualities of interviewee such as mentalalertness, critical powers of assimilation, clear and logical exposition, balanceof judgement, variety and depth of interest, ability for social cohesion andleadership, intellectual and moral integrity. The Interview will be conducted for 25 points.
JKPSC Final Selection List.
The final selection list for JKPSC Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies was made by JKPSC board members based on marks obtained in written examination and personal Interview or Viva Voce. The written examination marks is converted in to 75 marks and Interview is conducted for 25 marks. The final selection is obtained by merit list of the total marks secured in written examination and interview.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
Candidates will be selected based on the merit list of marks obtained in Written examination and personal interview.
JKPSC going to conduct Assistant Registrar written examination on 24.10.2021.
There were totally 91 vacancies were offered for the post of Assistant Registrar Recruitment at JKPSC.