Indian Railway Constable Recruitment 2022 Notification Released Soon: Expected Vacancy, Salary, Detailed Eligibility and Application Procedure Given!!!- Indian Railway going to release recruitment notification for constable in Railway Protection Force (RPF) and Railway Protection Special Forces (RPSF). Around 900 vacancies is expected to be offered for this recruitment. Interested candidates are recommended to read the entire post to know more details about this recruitment. Official Notification and online application link were given below.
RPF Recruitment 2022 Details
|Name of the Board||Indian Railway|
|Name of the Post||Constable in RPF and RPSF|
|Number of Vacancy||900+ Expected|
|Notification Releasing Date||Will be announced|
|Status||Notification Released Soon|
Railway Constable Vacancy
Around 900 vacancy is expected to be offered for the post of constable in Railway Protection Force (RPF) and Railway Protection Special Forces (RPSF).
Indian Railway Constable Age Limit
Candidate’s age should between 18 years to 25 years to apply for constable post in Indian Railway Recruitment 2022. Age relaxation will be given as per Government norms.
Railway Constable Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant should be a citizen of India.
- Candidate should have completed SSLC or Matric from recognized board.
Railway Constable Physical Measurements
|Category||Height||Chest (for Male only)|
|UR/ OBC||165 cm||157 cm||80 cm||85 cm|
|SC/ST||160 cm||152 cm||76.2 cm||81.2 cm|
Indian Railway Exam Fee
- General candidates should have to pay Rs. 500 as exam fee and Rs. 400 will be refunded after exam was completed.
- SC, ST, XSM, Female and EWS candidates required to pay Rs. 250 as application fee and whole amount will be refunded after CBT.
Railway Constable Selection Process
Railway police selection process consists of Computer Based Test, Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical measurement Test (PMT), Trade Test (TT) and Document Verification (DV).
RPF Salary Constable
Selected candidates for the post of Constable in RPF will get paid for Rs. 19900 to Rs. 63200 per month and in RPSF constable get paid for Rs. 21700 to Rs. 69100 per month.
Note: All the information given on this page is based on the previously released notification. Upcoming notifications may get some changes.
How to Apply for Indian Railway Recruitment 2022?
- After the result was released,
- Go to official website of Indian Railway.
- Go to recruitment page and find job notification.
- Find application page then fill application form,
- Upload required document and submit it.
Around 900 vacancies are expected to be offered for constable post in Indian Railway.
Indian Railway constable recruitment notification will be released soon.
Constable in Indian railway will get paid for Rs. 19900 to Rs. 69100 per month.