Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2021 – Last Date Reminder for 50+ Vacancies. This is Last Date Reminder Notification for Join Indian Army Vacancies!!! Earlier, Applications are invited from unmarried male and unmarried female (including Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel), for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army.
So, Applicants who are not yet to Applied for this NCC Special Entry Scheme 51 Course (Apr 2022), can submit your Online Application on or before 03.11.2021 at 03.00 PM. Candidates in their own interest are advised, not to wait till the last date & time for applying online.
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Online Form 2021:
- NCC Men. 50 (45 for General Category and 05 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only).
- NCC Women. 05 (04 for General Category and 01 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only).
- A candidate must either be: (i) A citizen of India, or (ii) A subject of Nepal, For NCC candidates (including wards of Battle Casualties) 19 to 25 years as on 01 Jan 2022 (born not earlier than 02 Jan 1997 and not later than 01 Jan 2003; both dates inclusive).
- Candidates must have completed Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years. Those studying in final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years of three/four years degree course respectively. Such students will need to secure overall aggregate of minimum 50% marks in degree course if selected in interview.
- The selection procedure is as follows:- Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right for Shortlisting of applications, without assigning a ny reason. After Shortlisting of applications, the Centre allotment will be intimated to candidates via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates which are available on a first come first serve basis initially. Thereafter, it will be allotted by the Selection Centres.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates will undergo SSB at Selection Centres, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (PB). Call up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centre on candidates’ registered e-mail id and SMS only.
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment For SSC (NCC Special Entry) Posts:
Step 1: Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Step 2: Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registrations not required, if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
Step 3: Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully.
Step 4: After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard.
Step 5: A page ‘Officers Selection – ‘Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Short Service Commission NCC Special Entry Course.
Step 6: A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments.
Step 7: Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment.
Step 8: After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made.
Step 9: Only after ascertaining the correctness of all your details, click on ‘Submit’.
Step 10: Candidates must click on ‘Submit’ each time they open the application for editing any details. The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application on last day.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Candidates must have completed Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years.
For NCC candidates (including wards of Battle Casualties) 19 to 25 years as on 01 Jan 2022 (born not earlier than 02 Jan 1997 and not later than 01 Jan 2003; both dates inclusive).
The selection procedure is as follows:- Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right for Shortlisting of applications, without assigning any reason.