India Post Office Staff Car Driver Recruitment 2021 Notification Released- Check Salary, Eligibility and Application Details: India Post has released a job vacancy notice for the post of Staff Car Driver. There are 25 vacancies allotted for this recruitment. The candidates who have the educational qualification of 10th pass can apply for this recruitment. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 26.05.2021. Now let’s check the details of this recruitment details in this page.
India Post Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
Name of the Post
|Staff Car Driver|
Number of Vacancy
India Post Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details:
There are 25 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. The category wise allotment is provided below.
India Post Job Notification 2021 Age Limit:
The age of the applicants should between the age limit provided by the board. According to the notification, the age limit of the candidates should between 18 Years to 27 Years to apply.
- This upper age limit is relaxable up to 40 years for Government Servants
- For the SC/ST candidates the upper age limit will be relaxable for 05 Years for the OBC candidates, the age relaxation is 03 Years
India Post Driver Educational Qualification:
- Aspirants should have the essential qualification as mentioned in the official notification. According to the official notification, the applicants should pass 10th Class to apply for this recruitment. Aspirants should enclose the documents related to their academic at the time of application process.
- Along with the educational qualification aspirants should possess a valid driving license for 03 years for light motor vehicles with the knowledge of Motor mechanism.
India Post Recruitment 2021 Experience:
The board has been inviting applications from the experienced candidates. Aspirants are good to have the experience of driving light and heavy motor vehicles for at least 03 years to eligible for this recruitment.
India Post Driver Salary:
Candidates who will be selected for this recruitment will get the salary of Rs19,900/- to Rs. 63,200/-. In addition to the salary, candidates will be provided further allowances as per the norms of the board.
India Post Driver Recruitment 2021 Application Fee:
Every applicant should pay the application fee of Rs.100/- to apply. This application fee documents should be attached with the application. This application fee is exempted for the SC/ ST and Women candidates.
India Post Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
Candidates who applied for this recruitment will be shortlisted through the process of shortlisting, Skill test and Driving Test. The date of selection process will be intimated later by the board. As per the notification selected candidates may get their job in Chennai. So stay connected with us for the further updates reading this.
List of Documents:
Candidates should have to enclose the following documents to apply for this recruitment.
- 10th Certificate
- Driving License HMV/ LMV
- Extract Copy of Licence from RTO
- Community Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- IPO/ UCR towards application Fee
How to Apply India Post Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of India Post.
- Go to the Opportunities tab and click “Filling up of 25 post of staff car driver (ordinary grade) under direct recruitment at MMS, Chennai”
- Read the job notification carefully, if you are eligible then download the application.
- Fill your details and send it through speed post to the address mentioned below.
The Senior Manager
Mail Motor Service
No 37(Old No- 16/) Greams Road,
Chennai – 600 006.
Candidates should mention “Application for the post of Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) in Mail Motor Service, Chennai 600 006” on the envelope.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There are 25 vacancies allotted for this India Post Recruitment 2021.
The procedure to apply for this India Post Recruitment 2021 is provided above in this page.
The last date to apply for this India Post Recruitment 2021 is 26.05.2021