International Day of Solidarity With the Palestinians People Day
- Palestinians is the only country where the riots continue to be repeated. I Tongue The General Assembly has repeatedly sought to protect the rights of peace and the people in Palestine.
- However the problem could not be solved.In 1979 it was announced to bring awareness to the Palestinian people and bring unity .
- 1855 – The Florence Nightingale Fund was established for nursery training in Turkey.
- 1877 – Thomas Edison demonstrates his phonograph for the first time.
- 1922 – Howard Carter opened the tomb of King Tutankhamun in ancient Egypt to the public view.
- 1929 – U.S. Admiral Richard E. Byrd leads the first expedition to fly over the South Pole.
- 1947 – Partition Plan: The United Nations General Assembly approves a plan for the partition of Palestine.
- 1961 – Project Mercury: Mercury-Atlas 5 Mission: Enos a chimpanzee is launched into space. The spacecraft orbits the Earth twice and splashes down off the coast of Puerto Rico.
- 1972 – Atari releases Pong the first commercially successful video game.
- 2006 – The successful launch of the Shakin 1 missile test that could carry nuclear weapons and hit targets up to 700 km .
- 1932 – Jacques Chirac, French soldier and politician, 22nd President of France
- 1901 – Sobha Singh,Indian painter.
- 1530 – Thomas Wolsey, English cardinal and politician, Lord Chancellor of the United Kingdom.
- 2015 – Otkir Sultonov,Uzbek lawyer and politician,2nd Prime Minister of Uzbekistan.
- 2011 – Indira Goswami,Assam writer,journalist.
- 2013 – Balakumaran Mahadeva,Sri Lanka,Tamil Educator.
To Know All Daily Events Click Here