Important Current Affairs One liner – July 14 & 15, 2019
- The fourth anniversary of the Skill India Mission is being observed on July 15,2019.
- The Golden Jubilee Edition of International Film Festival of India, IFFI will be held from 20th Nov till 28th November 2019 in Panaji, Goa.
- An Agri Business Incubation Centre has started in Chhattisgarh. The centre has been set up by the Union Agriculture Ministry in Indira Gandhi Agriculture University of Raipur.
- Meghalaya became the first state in India to ensure the conservation of water and have own water policy following a nod given by the State Cabinet.
- The Kerala government would set up a first-of-its-kind elephant rehabilitation centre at an outlay of Rs. 105 crore, to take care of elephants that were either orphaned or abandoned.
- A technical snag was observed in launch vehicle system one hour before the launch. As a measure of abundant precaution, Chandrayaan 2 launch has been called off.
- Ministry of Jal Shakti launched the Solid Liquid Waste Management (SLWM) Dashboard, ODF-Plus Advisory and the ODF-Plus & Swachh Gram Darpan Mobile Application
- Department of Drinking Water and Sanitation (DDWS), Ministry of Jal Shaktiorganized a two-day National Planning Workshop on ODF Plus and Water Conservation from July 12-13,2019 in New Delhi.
- A two days’ National Seminar Cum Workshop on “Statistics and Sustainable Development Goals” was inaugurated at the Malviya Auditorium, University of Lucknow.
- In Tennis, Serbian Novak Djokovic won his fifth Wimbledon title after defeating Swiss tennis ace Roger Federer.
- Lewis Hamilton made a thrilling victory in the Silverstone circuit to win his sixth British Grand Prix, his seventh victory in ten races in 2019.
- England lifted their maiden ICC World Cup 2019 cricket trophy .
- India wrestler Vinesh Phogat has won gold in the 53kg category at Yasar Dogu International in Istanbul.
To Follow Channel – Click Here
For WhatsAPP Group – Click Here