Important Current Affairs One liner – August 10 2019
In this page we have provided you with Daily Current Affairs 2019. If you are preparing for competitive exams,it is necessary to know about the Current Affairs in detail and the Daily Current Affairs knowledge will help you to get good scores in your competitive exams such as UPSC, SSC, RRB and other state PSCs. This page will also help you to get Current Affairs Pdf.
Here we have given you the Important current affairs One Liner 2019 on daily basis. You can get good scores in your competitive exams by gaining knowledge in daily current affairs. Below you can read the current affairs one liner of August 10th, 2019.
- August 10 – World Biofuel Day
- Union Minister of Consumer Affairs Ram Vilas Paswan launched the ‘One Nation, One Ration Card’, a Government of India initiative which enables beneficiaries to procure ration from fair price shop across the country.
- The Virasat-e-Khalsa museum in Punjab’s Anandpur Sahib town is all set to find a place in the Asia Book of Records for becoming the most visited museum in the Indian sub-continent on a single day.
- The Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change on Friday declared areas around Tungareshwar and Tansa wildlife sanctuaries in Maharashtra as eco sensitive zones (ESZ).
- The Chhattisgarh government has announced that it will launch a scheme that will provide “free nutritious food” to those that suffer from malnutrition and anaemia in the state on a daily basis.
- The dreaded cotton crop pest, pink bollworm, has made it appearance in some fields near Ponnari village in Tamsi mandal of Adilabad district, galvanising agriculture scientists to initiate measures to control its spread.
- Jana Small Finance Bank Ltd announced that it has got the status of a Scheduled Bank from RBI.
- The Minister of State for Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises, Arjun Ram Meghwal, inaugurated the 3rd International Electric Vehicle (EV) Conclave at the International Centre for Automotive Technology (ICAT) in Manesar, Gurugram,.
- PM Kisan Maan Dhan Yojana – The scheme has been envisioned with an aim to improve the life of small and marginal farmers of the country.
- 66th National Film Awards for 2018 – Gujarati film ‘Hellaro’ was declared Best Feature Film winner.
- The World Archery (WA) suspended the Archery Association of India (AAI) for defying its guidelines by electing two parallel bodies, asking the federation to put its house in order by the end of this month.
For Online Test Series Click Here To Subscribe Youtube Click Here To Join Whatsapp Click Here To Join Telegram Channel Click Here