Important Current Affairs One liner – August 09 2019
In this page we have provided you with Daily Current Affairs 2019. If you are preparing for competitive exams,it is necessary to know about the Current Affairs in detail and the Daily Current Affairs knowledge will help you to get good scores in your competitive exams such as UPSC, SSC, RRB and other state PSCs. This page will also help you to get Current Affairs Pdf.
Here we have given you the Important current affairs One Liner 2019 on daily basis. You can get good scores in your competitive exams by gaining knowledge in daily current affairs. Below you can read the current affairs one liner of August 09th, 2019.
- August 9 – International Day of the World’s Indigenous Peoples
- August 9 – Nagasaki Day,On this day in 1945, a second atom bomb is dropped on Japan by the United States, at Nagasaki, resulting finally in Japan’s unconditional surrender.
- Union HRD Minister Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ will launch ‘Samagra Shiksha-Jal Suraksha’ drive on 9th August 2019 in New Delhi.
- The e-version of Rozgar Samachar has been launched recently by Union Minister of Information & Broadcasting Shri Prakash Javadekar.
- The Central Information Commission will hold a seminar on “Human Resource Development and Right to Information Act 2005” on 09th August 2019.
- India and Bangladesh have agreed to set up a Joint Technical committee for optimum utilisation of Ganges water as being received by Bangladesh under the Ganga Water Sharing Treaty 1996.
- The Seventh meeting of the India-Bangladesh Home Minister Level Talks (HMLT) was held in New Delhi on 07 August 2019.
- Ministry of New & Renewable Energy organised Curtain Raiser ceremony for the 3rd Edition of Renewable Energy Investors’ Meet and Expo (RE-INVEST 2019) which will be held from 30th October to 2nd November 2019 in India.
- Defence Acquisition Council, DAC has accorded approval for procurement of indigenous Software Defined Radio (SDR) and Next Generation Maritime Mobile Coastal Batteries for the Indian Navy.
- President Ram Nath Kovind conferred country’s highest civilian honour Bharat Ratna on former President Pranab Mukherjee and posthumously on social activist Nanaji Deshmukh and singer Bhupen Hazarika.
- The NITI Aayog will launch the Fourth Edition of Women Transforming India (WTI) Awards in the capital on 9 August 2019. This year’s theme is ‘Women and Entrepreneurship’.
- The Indian team, currently ranked world No. 5 in the International Hockey Federation FIH Rankings, will be the top-ranked team taking part in the next year’s Olympic Games.
To Subscribe Youtube Channel Click Here To Join Whatsapp Click here To Join Telegram Channel Click Here