Important Current Affairs April 24, 2018 – One Liner
- Rajesh Bindal committee to evaluate legal issue related to inter country removal & retention of children and to study the draft of the International child Abduction Bill.
- Madras HC (High Court) becomes the first court in south India to introduce e – court fees payment facility.
- 4 day Asia – Pacific Regional work shop of the UN convention to combat precertification (UNCCD) in Newdelhi.
- Adilabad Dokra, an ancient bell metal craft popular in Telegana and warrangal Dhurries, a popular cotton rug registered for Geographical Indication Tag.
- Asian development bank (ADB) has agreed in principle to give an aid of 1700 crore rupees to Uttarakhand.
- Egyptian Photo Journalist Mahmoud Abu Zeid won the 2018 Press freedom prize awarded by UNESCO.
- Mohamed Salah, footballer from Egypt war named the PFA player of the year.
- World lab animals Day – 24th