IIM CAT Notification 2021 OUT – Check Exam & Other Date || Download IIM Eligibility Criteria: Indian Institutes of Management has released the notification for the post of Common Admission Test (CAT) 2021. The examination will be held on 28.11.2021. Eligible candidates can apply from 04.08.2021 to 15.09.2021. CAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria and other details are given below, check here.
CAT Notification 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||Indian Institutes of Management|
|Name of the Post||Common Admission Test (CAT) 2021|
|Last Date||04.08.2021 to 15.09.2021|
IIM CAT Examination 2021:
The Indian Institutes of Management will conduct a computer- based Common Admission Test 2021 (CAT 2021) on November 28, 2021 in three sessions. CAT will be conducted in centres spread across around 158 test cities. Test cities will be mentioned in the CAT website and the name of the test centre will be indicated in the Admit Card. IIMs reserve the right to change or cancel any test centre/city and/or change the test time and date at their discretion.
IIM CAT Eligibility Criteria 2021:
The applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks or an equivalent CGPA from any University or educational institution in India that has been incorporated by an Act of Parliament or a State legislature, or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or have an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
IIM CAT Application Fee 2021:
- The application fee for the SC, ST and PwD candidates is Rs.1100/- and all other candidates is Rs.2200/-.
- Please keep in mind that a candidate only needs to pay the registration cost once, regardless of how many institutes he or she is applying to. At the time of registration, SC, ST, and PwD applicants must upload a copy of their SC/ST/PwD certificates. Under no circumstances can fees be returned once they have been paid.
IIM CAT Important Dates 2021:
|Registration opens||August 04, 2021 (10:00 am)|
|Registration closes||September 15, 2021 (5:00 pm)|
|Admit card download||October 27 – November 28, 2021|
|Test date||November 28, 2021|
|Result declaration (Tentative)||Second week of January, 2022|
How to Apply IIM CAT 2021?
- Candidates can visit the official Site, https://iimcat.ac.in.
- Check the “ANNOUNCEMENTS” page and click “CAT 2021 Registration” link.
- Check the eligibility Criteria and other details.
- Click “Apply Online” option and fill the require details.
- Upload the mention documents and pay a application Fee.
- Submit the application form and click “download” option.
- Take a print out for reference.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The examination will be held on 28.11.2021.
Eligible candidates can apply from 04.08.2021 to 15.09.2021.
The application fee for the SC, ST and PwD candidates is Rs.1100/- and all other candidates is Rs.2200/-.