ICSI announces CSEET May 2021 Opt-Out Facility and Carry Forward of Fees to July Session | CS Entrance Exam on May 08!!!. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) has permitted students who were all registered for the CSEET (Company Secretaries Executive Entrance Test) 2021 May session to opt-out of it. In additions to those students who are all opt out for May 2021 session can carry forward July 2021 session. The Institute has also decided to conduct CSEET Exam on 8th May 2021 through remote proctored mode.
CSEET May 2021 Exam Details
Name of the Board
|Institute of Company Secretaries of India|
Last Date to apply for Opt Out facility
|03rd May 2021|
|CSEET Exam Date||
8th May 2021
May 2021 Session To July 2021 Session
Notification Released regarding Opt Out facility
ICSI CSEET May 2021 Opt-Out Facility Details:
For those Candidates who are enrolled for CSEET to be held in May 2021 Session are sending requests to carry forward the credit of CSEET fee to July 2021 session of CSEET the Institute has decided to give the facility to the candidates to opt out from CSEET to be held on 8th May 2021 to CSEET to be held in July 2021 and granting them benefit of carrying forward the credit of CSEET fee paid for the May 2021 Session to July, 2021 Session.
ICSI CSEET May 2021 Exam Details:
In view of continuing health crisis in the country due to spread of Covid-19 Pandemic, the board has decided to conduct CSEET to be held on 8th May 2021 through remote proctored mode only, instead conducting the same from Test Centers. Candidates are allowed to appear for the test through their laptop/ desktop from home/ such other convenient place.
How to carry forward ICSI CSEET Fees to July Session:
- Candidates willing to avail this CSEET May 2021 Opt Out benefit, shall be required to submit a declaration in the prescribed format attached below latest by 3 rd May, 2021.
- On receipt of the declaration, registration of the candidate for May 2021 session of CSEET will be cancelled and he/she will be enrolled for July 2021 session of CSEET.
- Such candidates, who have opted for carry forward from May 2021 session of CSEET to July 2021 session, need not apply again for registration for July 2021 session of CSEET.
- Their candidature will be automatically transferred to July 2021 session of CSEET.
- Once the declaration is submitted, no request for its change or revocation will be entertained under any circumstances.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The last date to submit ICSI CSEET Opt Out Form 2021 is 03rd May 2021
The ICSI CSEET May 2021 session Exam was held on 8th May 2021
The official site of ICSI is www.icsi.edu/