Karnataka High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2021 OUT – Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details, Application form given – High Court of Karnataka, Bangalore has released a recruitment notification for the post of Law Clerks-cum-Research Assistants. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment before 29.05.2021. There are 19 vacancies were offered in this recruitment. This recruitment is purely based on contract basis. Application form was attached with the official Notification. Candidates can download the application form by using the link given at the end of this page.
KHC Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||High Court of Karnataka|
|Name of the Post||Law Clerks-cum-Research Assistants|
|Number of Vacancies||19|
High Court High Court Vacancy 2021
There are 19 vacancies were for the post of Law Clerks-cum-Research Assistants at High Court of Karnataka, Bangalore. The Law Clerks-cum-Research Assistants will be attached to one of the Judges in High court of Karnataka and he/she has to assist the Judge in Judicial and Administrative Work.
HC Karnataka Law Clerk Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have to fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for Law Clerks-cum-Research Assistants at High Court of Karnataka
- Candidates should completed graduation in Law granted by a recognized University established by Law in India. Should secured minimum aggregate of 50% marks
- Candidates age should not exceed the maximum age limit of 30 years as on last date of the application
- Applicants must have enrolled as an Advocate in Karnataka State Bar Council and candidates should have knowledge in Computer Operations
Law Clerk Job Description
- The main responsibility Law Clerks-cum-Research Assistants is to assist Judges of the High Court of Karnataka in judicial work and administrative work.
- Selected candidates is responsible for reading of case files and preparation of the case including case summary, notes and chronology of events
- Law clerks should assist judges to prepare speeches, academic papers, research work on case law, books and assist to prepare judgments.
- Candidate should present in court during the hearing of cases, taking notes of arguments and citations
Law Clerk Salary in High Court
Selected candidate for the post of Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant will be paid for Rs. 20, 000 per month throughout the period of assignment. The term of assignment shall be one year from the date of report to duty and extended based on the performance of the candidate.
Law Clerk Selection Process
Candidates will be selected by A Committee of Honorable Judges constituted by Honorable Chief Justice
- Applicants will be selected based on academic record, achievements in co-curricular activities and performance in the interview.
- If committee received large number of application from the candidates then candidates will be short-listed for interview on the basis of academic record and achievements in co-curricular activities.
How to Apply for HC of Karnataka Recruitment 2021
- Application form were attached with official notification
- Candidates can download the application from directly from official website of HC of Karnataka
- Or use the link given at the end of the post to download application form
- Fill the application form and attach the required documents
- The application form should be mentioned as “Application for Selection to the post of Law Clerk – cum – Research Assistants”
- Send it to Registrar General, High Court of Karnataka, Bangalore on or before 29.05.2021
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
Candidates should have to apply for High Court of Karnataka on or before 29.05.2021
There are 19 vacancies were offered for the post of Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant at HC of Karnataka
Candidate’s age should not exceed the maximum age limit of 30 years to apply for Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant at HC of Karnataka