HAL MT, Design Trainee Recruitment 2021, Apply Soon Here | Hurry Up!!!. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) will end the application procedure for the posts of Design Trainee and Management Trainee (Technical) of 100 vacancies on 05 April 2021. To help the postulants we provide all details related to this recruitment in our blog. If you are found eligible then proceed to apply.
Age Limit and Qualification:
Upper Age limit not above 28 years as on 05.04.2021 for General & EWS category candidates.
- SC / ST candidates – 5 years
- OBC Candidates – 3 years
- Candidates with Benchmark Disability – 10 years
Candidates should have possessed the below said eligibility criteria:
- Candidates who are completed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology or its equivalent from the Institutes / Universities are eligible to apply.
- Candidates currently in the Final Year/ Semester of their Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology or its equivalent (2020-21) may also apply
- Candidates possessing 5 years Integrated Degree in the relevant Discipline and Branch of Engineering are also eligible to apply.
Application Fee Details:
- 500 is to be paid as Application Fee. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories are exempted from the payment of Application Fee
- Candidates are required to deposit the Application Fee in the below Account through NEFT / IMPS prior to proceeding for filling the Online Application Form
Selection Procedure and Pay Scale:
- Selection process will comprise of All-India based Online Selection Test and Interview. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be called for the Online Test
- The test will be of Two and Half hours duration. The test will be in three parts & comprising of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Part – I: General Awareness- 20 MCQs
- Part – II : English & Reasoning – 40 MCQs
- Part – III: Concerned discipline of Engineering- 100 MCQs.
- The candidates will be shortlisted for interview on the basis of Online Test marks
- During the training period, the Trainees shall draw a Stipend comprising of Basic Pay of Rs. 40000/-
- On successful completion of the training, the Trainees would be absorbed as Engineers in the Grade-II Scale of Pay of Rs. 40,000-1,40,000/-
Note the Important Dates:
- Last date to apply – 05.04.2021
- Online Test Admit Card available on – 15.04.2021
- Online Selection Test – 24.04.2021 & 25.04.2021
- Test Result available on – 27.04.2021
- Interview for shortlisted candidates at HAL, Bengaluru – 17.5.2021 – 19.05.2021
- Provisionally selected candidates list available on – 21.05.2021
- Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply Online only
- The Eligibility, Personal & Qualification details are required to be filled up and photograph to be uploaded
- Before finally submitting the details entered check once again
- If it is entered correct pay the application fee and submit your application
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There are totally 100 vacancies are allotted
The last date to apply for HAL MT Recruitment 2021 is 05.04.2021
HAL Design Trainee Recruitment 2021 exam date is 24.04.2021 & 25.04.2021 tentatively