BARC Admission 2021 Registration Last Date – Information Here: The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has launched a one-year Post-M.Sc Diploma in Radiological Physics course. The total number of seats available for this admission is 30 (25 non-sponsored candidates + 5 government-sponsored candidates). The last date to apply for the course is April 5, 2021. On our Exams Daily page, candidates can check their eligibility and get more details. Keep in touch with us for more details.
- The candidates should completed M.Sc. (Physics) with a minimum of 60% in the aggregate from a full-time programme is necessary for admission to the DipRP programme. In addition, the applicant must have a B.Sc. (physics as a main subject) degree with a minimum of 60% in the aggregate. If a grade system is used, a grade to percentage of marks conversion scheme obtained from the university must be submitted with the submission; otherwise, the application would be rejected.
- The funded applicants must have at least one year of experience working in a government radiotherapy department in India. The date of enrolment in the personal tracking programme will be used to measure the working experience. At the time of the interview, a certificate or declaration in this regard should be issued. The endorsed nominee must also have photographic proof of using BARC/accredited laboratories for personal monitoring.
- The applicant in the general category should be no older than 26 years old. An applicant must meet all of the eligibility requirements before applying for NIELIT Vacancies 2021. As a result, go over this page again and make sure everything is right. Applicants would have to compete with one another.
- Each non-sponsored nominee is entitled to receive a monthly stipend of 25,000/- (Rupees twenty-five thousand only) for a period of one year. The stipend is not applicable to sponsored candidates.
Course and Application Fees:
- At the time of entry, candidates must pay a fee of Rs. 6,000/- (Rupees Six Thousand Only). The fee should be sent to the Accounts Officer, HBNI, Mumbai, via ECS. Interested candidates can apply their online applications along with a non-refundable application processing fee of Rs. 500 (Rupees 500 only) charged only online. The application fee is waived for SC/ST applicants, DODPKIA (Dependants of Defense Personnel Killed in Action), women candidates, and physically disabled candidates. Non-sponsored candidates are chosen through a Common Entrance Test (CET) and an interview. Please bear in mind that the CET is only used to test candidates; the final decision on whether or not to participate in the course is taken solely on the basis of the results.
- Interested candidates should go to the provided page. Locate and review the notice for the Diploma in Radiological Physics course. Read the information by clicking the connection. If you’re qualified, go ahead and apply. Fill out all of the necessary information in your application and send it. Make a copy for future reference.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The total number of seats available for this admission is 30 (25 non-sponsored candidates + 5 government-sponsored candidates).
The last date to apply for the course is April 5, 2021.
The applicant in the general category should be no older than 26 years old.