ESIC Recruitment 2020 Released. A Document Verification will be held attheAdministrative Block 1st Floorof ESIC MEDICAL COLLEGEAND HOSPITAL & ODC (EZ), JOKA forimmediate engagement ofSenior Resident under Residency Scheme initially for a period of one year and may be renewed/extended on yearly basis for a total period of 3 years including the initial one year, subject to satisfactory performance in ESI-PGIMSR, ESIC Medical College andESIC Hospital & ODC (EZ), Joka in under mentioned department.Candidates who have completed 3 yearstenure as Senior Resident in Govt. Institution need not to appear.Senior Re working in any Govt. Institution shall appear through proper channel. The total period, however, should not exceed the maximum period of three years.
ESIC Recruitment 2020
|Board Name||ESIC Medical College|
|Post Name||Senior Resident|
Eligible candidates are requested to appear physically with all documents on11.05.2020 by 10 P.M. orrequested to send a copy of all the documents i.e. Attested copies of MCI/State MC Registration,Educationalqualifications certificates/mark sheets from Matriculation or equivalent onwards, Experience certificate [if any],Proof of Age [Matriculation certificate/Admit Card] , Caste certificate [in case of OBC candidate, updated OBCcertificate in Govt. of India Format to be submitted], Disability Certificate from Competent Authority through e-mail at email@example.com on orbefore 11.05.2020, 4 P.M.
Essential Educational qualification as on 11.05.2020 for All the Departments/Specialties:
- Medical PG Degree in concerned specialty/Department from a recognized Medical Institution OR Medical Diploma in concerned specialty/Department from a recognized Medical Institution with 2 years’ experience from a Medical Institution.
- MCI/State MC Registration
- Candidates on bond are not eligible.
- Candidates need to provide Bond clearance certificate from Appointing Authority who have completed compulsory post PG Bond Service.
Not exceeding 37 years as on 11.05.2020. (Relaxation for OBC/PWD as per rules).
Senior Resident under Residency Scheme: Consolidated remuneration of Rs. 101000/-per month. The consolidated remuneration may stand revised by 2.50% after every one year (No otherallowances would be payable).
Terms & Conditions:
- Eligible candidates shall be called for interview. Date of which will be declared after document verification.
- Private practice of any kind will not be allowed, if the candidate accepts the offer of engagement.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for joining purpose.
- It is a contractual post offered for one year and may be renewed/extended on yearly basis for a total period of 3 years including the initial one year, subject to satisfactory performance. Cost of the stamp paper of Rs.100/- for “AGREEMENT” at the time of joining will be borne by the candidate.
- Selected Senior Resident will be required to deposit security of Rs. 32000/- (Rupees Thirty Two Thousand only) through Demand Draft in favour of ESI Fund Account No. 1 at the time of joining, which is refundable after completion of contract period and on production of “No dues certificate”.
- Residential accommodation will be provided to the selected Senior Resident subject to availability. If provided the ESIC Hospital, Joka will not allow any House Rent Allowance (HRA). In case of non acceptance of quarter facilities by him/her inspite of availability of the quarter the ESIC Hospital, Joka authority shall deduct admissible HRA from his/her salary.
At the time of Interview the candidates should bring along with them Original plus Attested copies of MCI/State MC Registration, Educational qualifications certificates/mark sheets from Matriculation or equivalent onwards, Experience certificate (if any), Proof of Age (Matriculation certificate/Admit Card), Caste certificate (in case of OBC candidate, updated OBC certificate in Govt. of India Format to be submitted), Disability Certificate from Competent Authority, and 2 recent passport size photographs.
The selection will be made on the basis of performance of the candidate in interview before the Selection Board at DEAN OFFICE, ESIC MEDICAL COLLEGE, Joka, Diamond Harbour Road, Kolkata 700104. ii. Result will be displayed on web-site: www.esic.nic.in.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|