DOT Recruitment 2021 Notification Released- Check Executive Director, Advisor and Director (Administration & Finance) Eligibility, Salary Details: Department of Telecommunications is seeking for the eligible candidates to fill the vacancies of Executive Director, Advisor and Director (Administration & Finance). The candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment should submit their applications before the last date as mentioned. The details of the job notification are provided below in this page.
DOT Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Department of Telecommunications|
Name of the Post
Executive Director, Advisor and Director (Administration & Finance)
|Number of Vacancy||
As per Requirement
|· Executive Director- One Month From Adv
· Advisor – 10.06.2021
· Director- 45 days From Adv
DOT Recruitment 2021 Age Limit:
Age of the candidates should below the maximum age limit provided in the notification.
- Executive Director- The maximum age limit for appointment by transfer on deputation basis shall not be exceeding 55 years as on the closing date of receipt of the applications.
- Advisor- The maximum age for appointment on deputation shall in no case exceed 56 years on the date of closing of application in TRAI.
- Director (Administration & Finance) – Not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications
DOT Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification:
Candidates should have the following educational qualification with respect to the post they want to apply for.
- Executive Director- Post graduate in Social Sciences; Professional Training in the areas of project planning, project Management.
- Advisor- Master/Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Director (Administration & Finance)- Officers of the Indian Administrative Service or Central Services Group ‘A’ are eligible to apply for this recruitment.
DOT Job Experience:
Aspirants should have the following experience as mentioned in the official notification. The candidates should ensure that they have the following experience to apply.
- Executive Director- Holding analogous posts on regular basis or with five years of regular service in the post in the Level-12 of the 7’h CPC.
- Advisor- Officers of the Central Government, Central Public Sector Undertakings and Statutory and Autonomous Bodies are eligible to apply for this recruitment.
- Director (Administration & Finance)- With 5 years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in Level 12 of pay matrix (pre revised pay scale of Rs. 15,600-39,100+GP of Rs. 7600) or equivalent
DOT Director Job Salary:
Selected candidates will get the salary as follows with respect to the post they will be selected for.
- Executive Director- As per Pay Level-13
- Advisor- As per Pay Level-14 Rs, 144200-218200 in Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC plus allowances
- Director (Administration & Finance) – As per Level 13 of Pay Matrix (pre-revised pay scale of Rs. 37,400- 67,000+GP of Rs. 8700)
DOT Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
The candidates who applied for this recruitment may be shortlisted through interview/ DV and other selection process. The details of the selection process will be intimated by the board later. Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated and called for an interview. Selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India and outside. Stay connected with us for the further updates regarding this.
How to Apply for DOT Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of DOT (Department of Telecommunications)
- Go to the Latest Updates tab and click the job you want to apply.
- Read the job notification carefully. If you are eligible then proceed to next step.
- The details of the address which you need to post your application through the proper channel and other details with respect to the post are mentioned below.
Application from willing and eligible officers, can forward their application through proper channel to the address mentioned below.
Under Secretary, POSHAN Abhiyaan,
National Nutrition Resource Centre-Central Project Management Unit,
Ministry of Women and Child Development,
3rd Floor, Jeevan Vihar Building,
Sansad Marg, New Delhi 110001.
Application should reach the officials before One month from the date of its publication in the Employment News.
The application should be sent in an envelope super scribing the post applied for to the
Senior Research Officer (A&P),
Telecom Regulatory Authority of India,
Mahanagar Door Sanchar Bhawan,
- L. Nehru Marg (Old Minto Road),
Next to Zakir Hussain College,
Application should reach the officials on OR before 10th June, 2021.
Director (Administration & Finance):
Send your application through proper channel to
Under Secretary (SMP),
Department of Science & Technology,
New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi — 110016
The application should reach before 45 days (by 5:30 PM) from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News/Rozgar Samachar
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There are various vacancies allotted for this DOT Recruitment 2021.
Aspirants should send their applications to the officials before the last date.
The direct link to download the notification for this DOT Recruitment 2021is provided above. The application is enclosed with the notification.