DMRC GM Recruitment 2021 Notification Released- Check Delhi Metro General Manager Vacancy, Salary and Other Details: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has been inviting applications from the experienced and desired candidates to fill the vacancy of GM (Rolling Stock). The candidates who are willing to work in Delhi Metro can apply for this recruitment notification before the last date. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 08 July 2021. Now, let’s check the details of this recruitment on this page.
DMRC Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)|
Name of the Post
|GM (Rolling Stock)|
|Number of Vacancy||
DMRC Recruitment 2021 Age Limit:
The age of the candidates should above the minimum age limit and below the maximum age limit. According to the official notification, the minimum age limit is 58 years and maximum age limit is 62 years.
DMRC Job Notification Educational Qualification:
Aspirants should have the educational qualification of BE / B.Tech (Mechanical)/ (Electrical) to eligible for this recruitment. In other words, the candidates with this qualification only can apply for this recruitment.
DMRC Job Experience:
The candidates must be an IRSEE officer with more than 25 years’ total experience and about 05 years in the field of Rolling Stock manufacturing / operations / maintenance / training to eligible for this recruitment.
DMRC General Manager Salary:
The candidates who will be selected through this recruitment will get the salary of Rs. 1,70,500/- per month. The details of the salary and extra allowance (if any) will be intimated later by the board in detail.
DMRC GM Selection Process:
- The selection methodology will be based on Post Retirement Contractual Engagement (PRCE) basis. At the same time it will comprise of Personal Interview. The list of shortlisted candidates shall be uploaded on DMRC website by third week of July 2021 (tentatively) and interview will be held in the last week of July, 2021 at Metro Bhawan, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi or through online mode.
- The screening process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, experience, expertise, aptitude and physical ability. The candidates will be shortlisted for interview, based on their eligibility / relevant work experience, in the ratio of 1:5, subject to availability of candidates. The final result will be declared by first week of August, 2021 (Tentatively). So, stay connected with us for the further updates regarding this.
How to Apply for DMRC Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)
- Go to the Careers tab and click “Requirement of General Manager (Rolling Stock), For DMRC Project At Mumbai, On Post Retirement Contractual Engagement Basis”
- Read the job notification carefully. if you are eligible then print the application.
- Fill your details and submit to the address or by email as mentioned below.
- The application form should be sent in an envelope super scribing the “(Name of Post)” on the cover prominently through Speed Post to the following address
Executive Director (HR)
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd
Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane,
Barakhamba Road, New Delhi.
- Email to email@example.com (mention the name of post and Advt. No. in the subject of email)
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join FaceBook||Click Here|
The candidates should possess the educational qualification of BE / B.Tech to apply for DMRC Recruitment 2021.
The last date to apply for this DMRC Recruitment 2021 is 08.07.2021.
The direct link to download the application for this DMRC Recruitment 2021 is provided above.