Daily Current Affairs One liner – September 27, 2019
In this page, we have provided you with Daily Current Affairs 2019. If you are preparing for competitive exams, it is necessary to know about the Current Affairs in detail and the Daily Current Affairs knowledge will help you to get good scores in your competitive exams such as UPSC, SSC, RRB and other states PSCs. This page will also help you to get the Current Affairs Pdf.
Here we have given you the Important current affairs One Liner 2019 on a daily basis. You can get good scores in your competitive exams by gaining knowledge in daily current affairs. Below you can read the current affairs one-liner of September 27, 2019.
- September 27 – World Tourism Day
- To promote innovation, 2nd edition of Singapore – India Hackathon will be organized at IIT Madras, Chennai from Sep 28 to 29 this year.
- In Madhya Pradesh, Chief Minister Kamal Nath laid the foundation stone and performed the Bhoomi Pujan of the metro rail project in Bhopal.
- Saudi Arabia said it will offer tourist visas for the first time, opening up the kingdom to holidaymakers as part of a push to diversify its economy away from oil.
- The President of India, Shri Ram NathKovind, unveiled the first Indigenous High Temperature Fuel Cell System developed by Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) in partnership with Indian industries under India’s flagship program named “New Millennium Indian Technology Leadership Initiative (NMITLI)” on the occasion of CSIR Foundation Day at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi.
- The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) initiated ‘Project NETRA’ – an early warning system in space to detect debris and others.
- The Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India, in cooperation with the government of Tripura organized an International Conference-cum-Buyer Seller Meet in Agartala to showcase the export potential of agricultural products from North East Region (NER) and Tripura in particular.
- The 45-year-old Rupa, the whole-time director, India Cements, was elected unopposed as the president of the Tamil Nadu Cricket Association (TNCA) and will be in office for a term of three years.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|