Daily Current Affairs One liners – October 28 & 29, 2019
In this page, we have provided you with Daily Current Affairs 2019. If you are preparing for competitive exams, it is necessary to know about the Current Affairs in detail and the Daily Current Affairs knowledge will help you to get good scores in your competitive exams such as UPSC, SSC, RRB, and other states PSCs. This page will also help you to get the Current Affairs Pdf.
- October 28 is International Animation Day.
- International Internet Day is celebrated worldwide, every year on 29th of October.
- October 29 – World Psoriasis Day
- October 29 – World Stroke Day
- In a unique gesture to mark 550th birth anniversary of Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji, Air India has depicted Sikh religious symbol ‘Ik Onkar’ on the tail of one of its aircraft. The flight is set to fly from Amritsar to Stansted in the United Kingdom.
- Bangladesh will hold the first phase of Bishwa Ijtema, the second largest congregation of Muslim community after Hajj, from January 10 to 12 next year in Dhaka.
- The Governor of the US state of California, Gavin Newsom, has declared a state of emergency because of raging wildfires. The Kincade fire located in Sonoma County, north of San Francisco, first started on October 23. It is the largest fire currently burning in the state.
- Cyclone Kyarr, after a trail of destruction in Goa, moved away from the West Coast, with the Indian Meteorological Department (IMD) forecasting reduction in the rainfall.
- Series of ’Exercise SHAKTI’ between India and France commenced in year 2011. Its a biennial exercise and is conducted alternately in India and France.
- Sukhbir Singh Sandhu has taken over as Chairman, National Highways Authority of India.
- Senior BJP leader Manohar Lal has been sworn-in as Chief Minister of Haryana.
- Tiger Woods made history when he won the Zozo Championship in Japan for his 82nd US PGA Tour victory, equalling Sam Snead’s 54-year-old record.
- In Badminton, India’s top men’s doubles pair of Satwiksairaj Rankireddy and Chirag Shetty lost to world No.1 pair of Marcus Fernaldi Gideon and Kevin Sanjaya Sukamuljo in the finals of the French Open in Paris.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|