Here we have given the Today Important Current Affairs 13, February 2021 PDF to prepare for the Competitive Exams (TNPSC, UPSC, SSC, RRB & Banking Exams). This Top Current Affairs will be prepared from Various Sources like PIB, The Hindu, Economic Times, Times of India, PTI, Indian Express & all government websites. Also here we provided the Important Events of the day.
Current Affairs is the Important Part to get a good score in General Awareness Section. So Aspirants must know the current news for the Exam Preparation. In Our Blog, We have given the Latest Trending News about different Facts like International Current Affairs, National Current Affairs, Banking Current Affairs, Sports Current Affairs, etc. For those who want to get a government job, it will be useful for your Preparation. All The Best…
World Radio Day 2021:
World Radio Day is being celebrated across the world on 13.02.2021. The day was proclaimed by the member states of UNESCO in 2011. and subsequently adopted by the United Nations General Assembly in 2021 as an International Day. According to UNESCO, Radio is a powerful medium for celebrating humanity and constitutes a platform for democratic discourse.
- Theme of World Radio Day 2021, “New World, New Radio”
Check more details about the important days for various competitive exam preparations by using the link given below
TN Government launched Chief Minister’s Assistance Center and the Integrated Grievance Management Plan:
The Chief Minister’s Assistance Center and the Integrated Grievance Management Plan have been launched today to coordinate all grievance bodies operating under the Government of Tamil Nadu and monitor the speedy resolution of grievances.
- TN Chief Minister launched the “Integrated and Inclusive Public Grievance CM Helpline Management System (IIPGCMS)” developed by the Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency under the Department of Information Technology for the public to report their grievances to the Government expeditiously.
- As the first phase of the project, the Chief Minister’s Assistance Call Centre has been set up in Chennai. And announced the toll free number “1100”
- Capital: Chennai
- CM: Edappadi K. Palaniswami
- Governor: Banwarilal Purohit
ISRO signed a MoU with CE Info Systems Pvt Ltd for indigenous mapping solution:
Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) and MapmyIndia, the navigation solutions provider, have joined hands to offer an indigenous mapping solution to compete Google Maps.
- Department of Space (DoS), under which ISRO comes, signed a MoU with geospatial technology company CE Info Systems Pvt Ltd, which own the MapmyIndia.
- As part of the deal, ISRO and MapmyIndia would develop solutions by leveraging their geoportals and work on enhancing geospatial expertise.
- CEO and Executive Director- Rohan Verma
- Headquarters – New Delhi
- Chairman – K Sivan
- Headquarters- Bengaluru
- Founded on- 1969
Union Minister of State (IC) for Tourism & Culture inaugurates ADTOI 10th Annual Convention-cum-Exhibition:
Union Minister of State (IC) for Tourism & Culture, Shri Prahlad Singh Patel inaugurates three-day Annual Convention of Association of Domestic Tour Operators of India. The three day ADTOI 10th Annual Convention-cum-Exhibition at the Statue of Unity (SOU), Tent City 2 in Kevadia, is based on the theme: ‘Domestic Tourism – Hope for the revival- Dekho Apna Desh’.
- ‘Ekta Marathon’ will be organized on the second day of the convention, apart from a Kevadia City-tour covering important places like Jungle Safari, Nutrition Park and the Statue of Unity.
About Ministry of Tourism & Culture:
- Secretary (Tourism) – Shri Arvind Singh
- Minister of State (IC) for Tourism & Culture- Shri Prahlad Singh Patel
Ministry of Tribal Affairs bags Award of Appreciation:
Ministry of Tribal Affairs bags the prestigious Award of Appreciation in the Project Category-Central Government Entity – in the 18th CSI SIG eGov Awards 2020. Ministry of Tribal Affairs get this award for their ‘Performance Dashboard Empowering Tribals Transforming India through various ICT initiatives”.
- The award was received by the Joint secretary of the Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Dr. Navaljit Kapoor from the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Shri Yogi Adityanath Ji in Lucknow.
- The Ministry also recently received the prestigious 5 SKOCH awards for different project, including the prestigious SKOCH Challenger Award for its “Best Performance in eGovernance” as the Ministry has excelled in implementation of policy initiatives through e- governance realizing goal of digital India.
About Ministry of Tribal Affairs:
- Union Minister- Shri Arjun Munda
- Ministers of State – Renuka Singh Saruta
Indian Navy Signs Contract for Acquisition of 5 DSC:
Contract for construction of five “Diving Support Crafts” (DSC) has been signed by Indian Navy with M/s Titagarh Wagons Ltd, Kolkata. Once commissioned, the DSC will meet the mission needs of Command Clearance Diving Teams (CCDTs) which are involved in providing diving assistance to all ships inside and close to harbour for underwater repair.
- Diving Support Craft will be a game changer in conducting diving operations and will serve an ideal platform for conducting training of Indian Navy’s diving cadre.
About Indian Navy:
- Chief of the Naval Staff (CNS): Admiral Karambir Singh,
- Vice Chief of the Naval Staff (VCNS): Vice Admiral G. Ashok Kumar,
‘Bittu’ is shortlisted in top 10 films for 93rd Oscar Awards:
Short film ‘Bittu’ is shortlisted in top 10 films under Live Action Short film category for 93rd Oscar Awards. Indian filmmakers Shreya and Karishma dev Dube are producer and director of this film.
- Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences recently announced shortlists in nine categories for the 93rd Academy Awards.
- For the short film category, it has received 174 films out of which academy has shortlisted 10 films. ‘Bittu’ is one of the shortlisted films.
100 million $ project signed between GoI, Chhattisgarh and World Bank:
Government of India, Chhattisgarh Government and the World Bank have signed a 100 million dollar loan project to develop sustainable production system. Chhattisgarh Inclusive Rural and Accelerated Agriculture Growth Project- CHIRAAG will be implemented in the southern tribal-majority region of the state where a large population is undernourished and poor.
- The project will benefit over 1.80 lakh households from about one thousand villages in eight districts of Chhattisgarh.
HLC approved Rs. 3,113.05 crore to five States/ Union Territories:
High Level Committee (HLC) under the Chairmanship of the Union Home Minister, Shri Amit Shah, has approved additional Central Assistance under the National Disaster Response Fund (NDRF) to five states, which were affected by floods/ cyclones (Nivar and Burevi)/ Pest attack during 2020.
- HLC additional Central Assistance of Rs. 3,113.05 crore to five States/ Union Territories from the National Disaster Risk Management Fund.
- The name of the five states/ UT is: Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Tamil Nadu, Puducherry and Madhya Pradesh.
Marc Llistosella has been appointed as MD& CEO of Tata Motors:
Marc Llistosella has been appointed Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of the company, effective from July 1, 2021. He will replace Guenter Butschek, the current CEO and MD of Tata Motors.
About Tata Motors:
- Chairman – N Chandrasekaran,
- MD & CEO- Guenter Butschek (until June 30, 2021)
- MD & CEO – Marc Llistosella (After July 1, 2021)
MP Dinesh Trivedi has announced his resignation:
Union Minister and Trinamul Congess MP, Dinesh Trivedi has announced his resignation from Rajya Sabha.
- He is resigning his MP post and wants to work for the uplift of Bengal as he is feeling suffocated in Trinamul Congress Party.
President of India appointed Chief Justice of the Manipur High Court:
President of India appointed Shri Justice Puligoru Venkata Sanjay Kumar, as the Chief Justice of the Manipur High Court. Shri Justice Puligoru Venkata Sanjay Kumar is the Judge of the Punjab and Haryana High Court.
- He was appointed as an Additional Judge of the Andhra Pradesh High Court on August 8, 2008.
- He was transferred to Punjab and Haryana High Court in 2019.
President of India appointed Smt. Pushpa Virendra Ganediwala as Additional Judge of the Bombay High Court:
President of India appointed Smt. Pushpa Virendra Ganediwala, to be an Additional Judge of the Bombay High Court for a period of one year with effect from 13th February, 2021.
- Justice Pushpa Virendra Ganediwala, joined the Judicial Service as direct District Judge in 2007 and she served as Judicial Officer in various courts in Maharashtra State.
Latest Bank Job Notification 2021
FINANCE & BANKING
IRDAI has advised for issuance of Digital Insurance Policies via DigiLocker:
IRDAI has advised all Insurance companies for issuance of Digital Insurance Policies via DigiLocker. In order to promote the adoption of Digilocker in the insurance sector, the Authority advises all insurers to enable their IT systems to interact with Digilocker facility to enable policyholders to use digilocker for preserving all their policy documents.
- Digilocker is an initiative under the Digital India program by the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY).
- In the insurance sector, Digilocker will drive reduction in costs, elimination of customer complaints relating to non-delivery of policy copy, improved turnaround time of insurance services and etc.
- IRDAI- Insurance Regulatory and Development AuthorityIndia
- Founded: 1999
- Headquarters: Hyderabad
- Chairperson: Subhash Chandra Khuntia
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|