ICMAI CMA Foundation Exam 2021-22 December Result Released!! The board Institute of Cost Accountants of India – ICMAI CMA officially announced the results for the exam ICMAI CMA 2021-22. This announcement is made on 17th January, 2022. The result which is revealed now is declared for the examination of ICMAI CMA Foundation 2021-22. That was held at month of December in the last year 2021. Aspirants who are all appeared in the specified exam can check and download their mark result from the official website of the board using the link shared below in our webpage.
ICMAI CMA December Result 2021-22 Details
Name of the Board
|The Institute of Cost Accountants of India|
|Name of the Exam||
ICMAI CMA – Cost and Management Accountancy Foundation 2021-22
Minimum Qualifying Mark
January 17, 2022
ICMAI CM Result 2021
This ICMAI CMA foundation exam 2021-22 has the minimum qualification marks. The cadets should take atleast 40 marks to get pass in this specified exam. This exam was conduct through the online mode on December 2021. Objective cum descriptive questions are asked in this exam.
How to Download the Result:
- Aspirants should browse the official website of the board Institute of Cost Accountants of India by clicking the link shared below.
- Enter the home page in that official website.
- In the home page click the link “Result”
- In the Result section again click the link “Result for December 2021 Foundation Examination”.
- Otherwise Cadets use the direct link at last of this article to visit the result page of December 2021 Foundation Exams.
- Enter the valid credentials and download the results.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Identification Number is the credential need to download the scorecard for December 2021 ICMA CMA foundation examination.
Solid one hour duration is given to write the ICMA CMA 2021-22 foundation exam.
Objective cum Descriptive type questions are asked in the ICMA 2021-22 foundation exams.