CIL MT Recruitment through Gate 2021 – Last Date Reminder for 500+ Management Trainee Vacancy. CIL has invites Applications From Young, Energetic and Dynamic Persons For Recruitment Through Online Application Mode Only For The Post Of Management Trainee in various disciplines on the basis of GATE-2021 Scores. A large number of vacancies (588) available for MT post. Interested candidates can apply now. The last date for applying is on or before 09.09.2021.
Candidates, in their own interest are advised not to wait till the last date & time and register their application well within time. CIL shall not be held responsible, if the candidates are unable to submit their application due to last minute rush.
CIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 through Gate:
- Coal India Limited has released the Recruitment Notification for the post of Management Trainee in Mining, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Industrial Engineering and Geology. They are totally 588 Vacancies Allotted under GATE-2021 Scores.
- Applicants must have completed B.E. / B. Tech / B.Sc. (Engg.) / M.Sc. / M. Tech must be from a University/Institute recognized by appropriate statutory authority in India and should be regular full time course. The minimum qualifying marks for GENERAL (UR), OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) & Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) category candidates are 60%. For SC, ST and Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates, relaxation of 5% is given in the minimum qualifying marks i.e. 55%.
- Candidates do not exceeding Upper Age Limit is 30 Years as on 04-August-2021 for General (UR) & EWS category candidates. Category-wise relaxation in Upper Age Limit is available. For OBC Candidates (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 Years, For SC / ST – 5 Years, For Persons with Disabilities up to 15years. The Upper Age Limit is relaxed subject to the condition that maximum age of the applicant on the crucial date i.e. 04-August-2021 shall not exceed 56 years.
- Eligible candidates must have appeared for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2021). Based on the GATE-2021 Scores/Marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted discipline-wise, category-wise in a ratio of 1:1.50 for further selection process.
- Similarly, the final list of selected candidates will be uploaded in the CIL website and they will be intimated about Documents Verification (DV) & Initial Medical Examination (IME) through CIL website and their registered E-mail Id only.
- Candidates belonging to GENERAL (UR) / OBC (Creamy Layer & Non-Creamy Layer) / EWS category are required to pay a Non-Refundable fee of ` 1000/- plus GST – ` 180/- totalling ` 1180/- (Rupees One Thousand One Hundred Eighty only).
- Selected candidates will be placed as Management Trainee in E-2 Grade in the scale of pay of ` 50,000 – 1, 60,000/- at the initial Basic of ` 50,000/- per month during the training period.
How to Apply for CIL Recruitment 2021 Apply Online:
The candidates shall apply only through online mode through the link available on CIL website www.coalindia.in under Career with CIL >>>> Jobs at Coal India >>>> Current Job Notifications section on or before 09.09.2021.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Applicants must have completed B.E. / B. Tech / B.Sc. (Engg.) / M.Sc. / M. Tech must be from a University/Institute recognized by appropriate statutory authority in India.
Candidates do not exceeding Upper Age Limit is 30 Years as on 04-August-2021 for General (UR) & EWS category candidates.
Eligible candidates must have appeared for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2021).