CDAC Resident Engineer Recruitment 2021 Last Date Reminder: The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) has released a recruitment notification for Resident Engineer in the official site. Candidates who are willing to apply should submit their response before the last date. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 07.06.2021. The candidates who are interested in this page can check the details of this recruitment in this page. The direct link to download the application is provided below in this page.
- The candidates should have an age limit for the post is 37 years. he candidates should completed, 1st Class B.E/B. Tech. /MCA or equivalent degree in relevant discipline with at least 3 years of post-qualification work experience or
- DOEACC ‘B’ level with at least 4 year of post qualification work experience or DOEACC ‘C’ level with at least 1 year of post qualification work experience or Masters in Technology (M. Tech.) / Master in Engineering (M.E) or Ph.D. in relevant domain.
- A non-refundable application fees of Rs.500/- is payable for applying for the posts, which is to be paid by the candidates through online payment. No fees shall be payable by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category. Female applicants are also exempted from application fee.
How to Apply CDAC Resident Engineer Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates can visit the given link,
- Check the notification page and click the “CDAC Resident Engineer Recruitment 2021” link.
- Check the eligibility Criteria and other details.
- Click apply online option and fill the required details.
- Pay application fee and submit the application form.
- Take a print out for reference.
The last date for apply to the post is 7.6.2021.
Candidates can apply from the official website or here.
The post name is Resident Engineer