CDAC Resident Engineer Recruitment 2021 Out – Apply Online: The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) is accepting applications for a Resident Engineer position. There are two vacancies for the positions. From May 18, 2021 to June 7, 2021, eligible candidates may apply. The appointment for the advertised role is made on a contract basis for a period of 13 months at an IT Training Center in another country. The Management reserves the right to move the selected applicant to any other location in India or abroad during his term, depending on the needs and requirements of the organization/project.
CDAC Resident Engineer Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)|
|Name of the Post||
No. of Vacancy
CDAC Resident Engineer Eligibility Criteria 2021:
An applicant must meet all of the eligibility requirements before applying online for the CDAC Resident Engineer Recruitment 2021. As a consequence, double-check that the information on this page is right. The age limit for the post is 37 years. The candidates should completed,
- 1st Class B.E/B. Tech. /MCA or equivalent degree in relevant discipline with at least 3 years of post-qualification work experience or
- DOEACC ‘B’ level with at least 4 year of post qualification work experience or
- DOEACC ‘C’ level with at least 1 year of post qualification work experience or
- Masters in Technology (M. Tech.) / Master in Engineering (M.E) or
- Ph.D. in relevant domain
- Design, implement & manage LAN and WAN infrastructure.
- Implement Network infrastructure changes as per the requirement. Manage & maintain network firewalls. Maintain DR plan for network infrastructure.
- Coordinate with remote onsite engineers/ vendors to get issue resolved.
- VPN Gateway administration
- Switch based DHCP administration (L2).
- Switch based Skills Mandatory knowledge on following: Network switches (L2 and L3) e.g. CISCO etc.
- Routers and Firewalls e.g. CISCO, Watch Guard and Zyxel etc. configuration and trouble shooting.
- IDS and IDP administration.
- Evaluate, implement and monitor incoming network change requests
- Identifying, determining cause of, and correcting voice and data network performance degradation.
- A non-refundable application fees of Rs.500/- is payable for applying for the posts, which is to be paid by the candidates through online payment.
- No fees shall be payable by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category.
- Female applicants are also exempted from application fee.
- Candidates may take note that no cheque, DD or cash will be accepted towards payment of application fees.
Applications will be screened first, and then the applicant will be interviewed if the management deems it necessary. Management reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to alter or adjust the selection process at any time. The management’s decision would be definitive and binding on the incumbents.
How to Apply CDAC Resident Engineer Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates can visit the given link,
- Check the notification page and click the “CDAC Resident Engineer Recruitment 2021” link.
- Check the eligibility Criteria and other details.
- Click apply online option and fill the required details.
- Pay application fee and submit the application form.
- Take a print out for reference.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There are 2 numbers of vacancies for the posts.
Eligible candidates can apply from 18.05.2021 to 07.06.2021.
The age limit for the post is 37 years.