CDAC Mohali Recruitment 2021 Last Date Extended – For Project Manager, Project Engineer & Project Associate and Project Officer || Apply Now!!! On the official website of the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) in Mohali, the recruitment for the positions of Project Manager, Project Engineer, Project Associate, and Project Officer was announced. The deadline for applications was set for September 30, 2021, but it has now been extended to October 7, 2021. As a result, those candidates who have not yet submitted their applications take advantage of it.
Candidates should be no older than 50 years old. Candidates must have earned a first-class B.E/B.Tech/MCA/ MBA-HR/ LLB or equivalent degree in a relevant discipline from an AICTE/UGC approved/recognized university/deemed university/institute. The monthly salary range is from Rs. 20, 000 to Rs. 220000. An interview or a written test is used to make the final decision.
CDAC Recruitment 2021 Application Fees 2021:
Candidates who are ready to apply for this Recruitment, can also pay the Application Fees is Rs. 500/- for General Candidates and No fees shall be payable by candidates belonging to Female and SC/ST/PWD /EWS Candidates. The last date to pay online fee is 11.10.2021.
How to Apply CDAC Mohali Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates should go to the official website.
- On the home page, look for the “Current Openings” option.
- Click the link that says, “C-DAC Mohali welcomes applications (online only) for the positions of Project Manager, Project Engineer, Project Associate, and Project Officer on a completely contractual basis.”
- Check the eligibility criteria as well as the rest of the information.
- Fill out the application form by selecting “apply online.”
- Pay the application cost and submit the form.
- Make a copy for future reference.
There are 33 numbers of vacancies for the post.
Eligible candidates can apply till the date of October 7, 2021
On the last day of application submission, candidates must be not more than 50 years old.