Cachar District Recruitment 2020 has released. Settlement Office, Cachar & Haillakandi District has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Addl Patwari Vacancy at 42 posts. Interested candidates can apply by 23 March 2020. Other details of Cachar Addl Patwari Recruitment 2020 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to apply are given below. Interested candidates can check more details from our website.
Cachar District Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Name Of The Board||Office of the Settlement Officer|
|Name Of The Post||Addl Patwari|
Cachar District Recruitment Details:
Cachar District Advertisement for the post of Addl. Patwaris of the Settlement Office, Cachar & Haillakandi vacancy notification 2020 for the 42 posts of Addl Patwari in Cachar District Jobs Vacancy 2020. Cachar District You can apply online to Cachar District Recruitment from 18 March 2020 to 23 March 2020. Cachar Addl Patwari Jobs 2020 Read full Notification Before application form. Cachar Addl Patwari Vacancy Notification/ Advertising short description below there.
Age Limit for Addl Patwari:
- Applicable candidates should have Minimum 18 years and Maximum 38 years as on 01/01/2020.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Central Government Rule Regulation.
Qualification for Addl Patwari:
- Candidates should have passed HSLC or equivalent from recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- For more education qualification details go to the notification.
- Other essential qualification: 6 (six) months Recorders Certificate Class Course Training from theAssam Survey and Settlement Training Centre Dakhingaon, Guwahati and having Certificate of R.C.C.C Training passed from the A.S.S.T.C under Rule 8(3) and Rule 13 of Pt-l of Assam Land Records Manual, 1981.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 18 March 2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 23 March 2020.
- Written Test Date, Time: 25 March 2020 at 11: 00 AM.
Salary Details for Addl Patwari:
Settlement Office gives the pay of Rs.14000-60500 + Grade Pay Rs.6200/- for selected candidates.
Selection Process for Addl Patwari:
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test. The candidates having valid application will be called for written test. Qualified candidates are to be appear before the Selection Board after verification of original testimonials on 25-03-2020. No electronic gadgets/ Mobile phone/ Tablets or other calculating.
How to Apply for Cachar District Recruitment 2020:
The application in standard form as prescribed in Part-9 of Assam Gazette should be addressed to the ‘Settlement Officer, Cachar and Hailakandi Districts, Silchar, PO, Assam on or before 23-03-2020.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|