BPCL Recruitment 2021 Released By Naps – 12th /B.Sc/ B.Com Graduates Can Apply Online || Check Details Here!!! On its official website, the National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) has announced recruitment notification for the Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL) for the post of Accounts Executive for filling up 7 vacancies. Candidates, who are waiting for this BPCL Jobs, are advised to download the detailed notification and proceed to apply online here.
BPCL Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL)|
|Name of the post||
No of vacancies
BPCL Vacancies Details:
For the position of Accounts Executive, the board has allocated 7 openings. Please refer to the official announcement.
BPCL Recruitment Qualification:
- Candidates should have qualified in 12th standard in the specialization of Commerce or graduate in B.SC and B.COM from the recognized board for the post of Accounts Executive.
- Candidates should have pass percentage of 60% for General; 50% for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
BPCL Recruitment 2021 Age Limit:
Candidates should have age limit between 18 to 27 years of age as on the date of notification are eligible for apply to the post.
BPCL Salary Details:
Candidates who will get posting receive salary from ₹15,000.00 – ₹18,000.00pm.
Selection Process for BPCL Recruitment:
The candidates’ applications will be referred to the authorities, and the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stage of the selection process.
How to Apply BPCL Job Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of National Apprenticeship Training Portal (NAPS)
- search the job notification in the search bar
- click on the required link
- Read the job description carefully. If you are eligible then click apply online.
- Fill your details and submit.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
The board having 7 vacancies allotted for these posts
Job Location in NAPS Recruitment 2021 is Maharashtra.
The direct steps to apply for NAPS Recruitment 2021 have provided above.