BHEL Recruitment 2021 Out – PTMC (Specialists) Posts|| Download Application Here!!! Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has released the recruitment notification to appoint the Medical professional PTMC (Specialists) in the required disciplines. A total of 13 vacancies will be recruited for the time period of one year and further extended to a maximum of three years. Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria can use this job opportunity and apply before the last date, 15 May 2021. BHEL Recruitment details like salary, selection, application procedure, etc., are mentioned below in our blog.
BHEL Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)|
Name of the post
|PTMC (Specialists & super specialists)|
|No of vacancies||
|15 May 2021|
BHEL Vacancy Details:
|Name of the post||No of vacancies|
|Gynaecology & obstetrics(Specialists)||1|
|Oncology( super Specialists)||2|
BHEL Eligibility Details:
- The candidates should have pass in Diploma / Degree from the recognized university for the specialist posts. For super specialist posts candidates should have pass in MCH/Diploma/DNB and MCH Urology.
- The Hospital is 200 bedded and is well supported with the General Medicine and specialties in Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Gynaecology, Psychiatry, Surgery, Paediatrics, Radiology, Physiotherapy departments ably supported by facilities in Clinical laboratory, Pharmacy, CHS and 24/7 emergency services.
- All the professionals, applying for the posts should have the above qualifications recognized by Medical Council of India and candidates should be registered with either Medical Council of India or State. Refer the official notification for more details about the recruitment.
Medical Fitness: The selected candidate should produce medical fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner, at the time of joining.
BHEL Age Limit:
The candidates should have a upper age limit as on 30.04.2021 is 64 years, relax-able up to 70 years at the discretion of management. Kindly Visit to Official Notification for More Information, Notification Links is Given Below.
BHEL PTMC (Specialists) Salary:
|Name of the post||Salary|
|Super Specialist||660 Rupees/hour|
|Specialist||460 – 530 rupees/hour|
Refer the official notification for more details about the salary details. The working hours will be as per the duty schedule.
- Up to 30 KMs one way- Rs.4500/-per month or actual whichever is less
- Beyond 30 KMs one way- Rs.6000/-per month or actual whichever is less
BHEL Selection Process:
Selection of job appellants will be made on the basis of the following for the job positions mentioned above in BHEL Recruitment
- Verification of original documents
Documents required for BHEL Recruitment 2021:
- Duly filled in Bio-Data Form.
- SSC/Matric Mark sheet/Certificate.
- HSC/Intermediate Mark sheet / Certificate
- MBBS & PG Degree Certificate with all Mark sheets.
- Registration Certificate issued by the Medical Council of India or by a State Medical Council.
- Any other relevant certificate (if required)
How to for BHEL PTMC Specialist Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of BHEL, i.e., bhel.com
- In the Notice Board Section, click on the recruitment tab, and then click on the Current Job openings option
- Click on the “Advertisement for Part-Time Medical Consultants. ” link
- Go through the advertisement details completely
- Download the application form and enter all the mandatory details
- Apply before the last date to the below address
- Take the applied printed copy for future reference
- Address: Manager(HR – A, R & Sys), HRM Department, Building No 24, BHEL, Tiruchirappalli – 620014 so as to reach on or before 03/05/2021.
The selection process for BHEL PTMC Specialist Jobs 2021 is through the interview.
The last date for the application is 15.5.2021.
Candidates can apply from the official website or refer above steps.