ACMS Medical Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2021 out – Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Details and Application procedure given – Army college of Medical Sciences, New Delhi has released a recruitment notification for the post of Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Tutor and Professor in various departments. There are 18 vacancies were offered in this recruitment. Selected candidate will get paid up to Rs. 1, 45,000/- per month. Last date to apply for this recruitment is 15.05.2021. This recruitment is clearly based on contract. Official notification and application procedure were given in this post for your preference.
Medical Faculty Recruitment 2021
Name of the Board
|Army college of Medical Sciences|
|Name of the Post||
Number of Vacancies
Medical Faculty Vacancy
|Biochemistry||Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor||1|
|Gen Medicine||Assistant Professor / Associate Professor||3|
|Gen Surgery||Assistant Professor / Associate Professor||3|
|Obst & Gynae||Assistant Professor||1|
Medical Teacher Eligibility criteria
- For the post of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Tutor candidates should have completed MD or MBBS or Post MD or MS in their related filed and eligibility criteria for the above mentioned post will follows Medical Council Of India Rules. Candidates who are going to apply for this recruitment are advised to go thorough MCI Rules for Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Tutor.
- For the post of professor in General Surgery Department candidates should have completed MS from recognized university of Medical council of India. Candidates should be registered as surgeon in MCI. The eligibility criterion for Professor at Army college of Medical Sciences follows eligibility rules as per MCI.
Medical Teacher Salary
|Associate Professor||Rs. 1, 30, 000 per Month|
|Assistant Professor||Rs. 85, 000 per Month|
|Tutor||Rs. 60, 000 per Month|
|Professor||Rs. 1, 45, 000 per Month.|
Professor Selection Process
- Based on the application received by the committee eligible candidates will be called for personal interview. Based on the performance of interview candidates will get selected
- Interview will be conducted on last week of May 2021. Interview date and timing will be intimated to shortlisted candidate’s thorough email.
Associate Professor Contract Period
Candidates will be initially appointed for the period of 3 years on contract basis. First year of the contract period will be probation period. Based on the performance on probation period candidates will be appointed for next 2 years.
Army college of Medical Sciences Application procedure
- Go to official website of Army college of Medical Sciences
- Go to recruitment page and find the recruitment notification
- Or use the link given in this page to download the official notification
- Read all the instructions carefully
- Send CV along with relevant documents pertaining to qualification, experience and publication as per MCI Regulations to email@example.com before 15.05.2021
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join FaceBook||Click Here|
Candidates should have to apply for Army college of Medical Sciences teaching faculty recruitment before 15.05.2021
There are 18 vacancies offered in Army college of Medical Sciences teaching faculty recruitment
Associate Professor will get paid for Rs. 1, 30, 000 per Month at Army college of Medical Sciences