BHEL Medical Consultant Recruitment 2021 OUT – Apply Now – Vacancy, Salary Details, Application form Given – Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has released a recruitment notification for the post of Part Time Medical Consultant, Psychiatrist. This recruitment is clearly based on contract. There is one vacancy were offered for this recruitment. Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment on or before 24.05.2021. Application form is attached with Official Notification. Official Notification download link given at the end of the post.
BHEL Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited|
Name of the Post
|Part Time Medical Consultant, Psychiatrist|
|Number of Vacancy||
BHEL Vacancy 2021
There is one vacancy offered for the post of Part Time Medical Consultant, Psychiatrist at Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Corporate Office, New Delhi.
BHEL Medical Consultant Educational Qualification
- Applicants age should not exceed maximum age limit of 65 years as on 01.05.2021 to apply for this recruitment.
- Candidates should have completed MBBS and MD(Psychiatry) from recognized university by Medical Council of India. Candidates should have registered in MCI.
- Candidate work duration is 2 to 6 hours on all working days.
BHEL Medical Consultant Contract Details
Selected candidate will be initially appointed for the period of six months as per terms of a PTMC. Subsequent renewal(s) of term may be reviewed. Candidates will be terminated or resign with one-month notice period, on either side.
BHEL Medical Consultant Salary at BHEL
- Candidate will be paid for Rs. 660 per hour.
- Applicant will be paid up to Rs. 4500 per month if candidates come from around 30 km.
- If candidates comes from beyond 30 km he/ she will paid for Rs. 6000 per month.
BHEL Documents Required
Candidates needed to attach the listed documents along with the application form.
- High School, Intermediate Mark Sheet and Certificate
- MBBS or Equivalent Degree and MD Mark sheets (all semester), Internship Certificate & degree Certificate
- Registration Certificate issued by the Medical Council of India or by a State Medical Council.
- MD/MBBS being recognised by MCI.
- Experience Certificate if any.
BHEL Selection Process
Candidates will be selected based on candidate’s profile, qualification, previous work experience and performance on personal interview. Interview Venue and Date will be send to shortlisted candidates only.
How to Apply for BHEL Medical Consultant Recruitment 2021?
- Go to Official website of BHEL.
- Go to careers page and find the official notification.
- Application form is attached with official notification.
- Fill the application form and attach the required documents.
- Email the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org before 24.05.2021.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join FaceBook||Click Here|
Candidates should have to submit the application form on or before 24.05.2021 for the post of Medical consultant at BHEL Recruitment 2021.
There is one vacancy were offered for the post of medical consultant at BHEL recruitment 2021.
Candidates age should not exceed the maximum age limit of 65 years to apply for BHEL recruitment 2021