BARC Work Assistant Result 2021 Answer Key, Cut Off Out Date – Download Group C Stage 1 Prelims Exam Key Here: On its official website, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has published the Stage-1 (Preliminary Test) result, cut-off, and response key for the post of Work Assistant (WA). Candidates who completed the Stage 1 (Preliminary Test) and were screened in for the Stage 2 (Advanced Test) for the position of Work Assistant/A will be notified via their registered e-mail addresses. Candidates are advised to check the email address they given to check their results.
BARC Work Assistant Answer key 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)|
Name of the Post
|Work Assistant Group C|
|No. of Vacancy||
BARC Group C Cut off Marks 2021 Details:
- This section is for candidates who want to know about the BARC Work Assistant Cut off Marks 2021. The cut-off marks have been made public by the authority. It is recommended that applicants review the cut-off marks, which state that the cut-off marks are the minimum qualifying score.
- Candidates who pass the BARC Work Assistant Prelims Exam will advance to the next step of the recruitment process, the BARC Work Assistant Stage 2 Exam. The link to the BARC Answer Key is given below. BARC Work Assistant Answer Key can be downloaded from the official website by all candidates who took the BARC Work Assistant exam on February 21, 2021.
BARC Work Assistant Cut-Off
How to Download BARC Work Assistant Result 2021?
- Visit the official site of @ barc.gov.in
- Check for jobs and openings at the top of the page, then go to the Recruitment section and click on the Interviews and Results board.
- At Bhabha Atomic Research, various results, interviews, and test calls will be opened.
- BARC Work Assistant Result 2021 can be found here.
- Login with your registration number and password by clicking on it
- The PDF for the BARC Work Assistant Result 2021 will be shown.
- Download and save the PDF file for future use.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There are 74 numbers of vacancies for the post.
The exam was held on 21.02.2021
The board has released the result on 22.05.2021.