BFUHS Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 Out – Check Lab Technician & Other Post Eligibility Details: Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot is accepting applications for Research Scientists (non-medical), Research Assistants, Lab Technicians, Data Entry Operators, Lab Attendants, and Assistant Professors (Microbiology). The roles have Several openings. On or before April 15, 2021, eligible candidates may apply.
The age limit for BFUHS Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021, as well as the salary selection process and other information, are described below. Candidates who are interested in the positions will read more about them on our blog. We’ve included a direct connection to the application form for your convenience. Candidates are encouraged to visit our blog for the most up-to-date information on their dream career.
BFUHS Assistant Professor Vacancies 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot|
|Name of the Post||
Research Scientist (non Medical), Research Assistant, Lab Technician, Data Entry Operator, Lab Attendant and Assistant professor (Microbiology)
No. of Vacancy
BFUHS Eligibility Criteria:
Before applying for the BFUHS Recruitment, an applicant must meet all of the eligibility requirements. As a result, make sure that everything on this page is right. For your reference, the age limit for the position is not stated in the official PDF.
Research Scientist (Non-Medical):
- Candidates must have a BE/B.Tech degree in a relevant engineering subject with two years of experience or an equivalent degree from a recognised university, or a 1st Class Master’s degree in a relevant subject from a recognised university, or a 2nd Class M.Sc. + PhD degree in a relevant subject from a recognised university.
- For candidates with a first-class relevant degree, a doctorate or M. Tech degree in a relevant subject or engineering subject from a recognised university is required. Additional post-doctoral research/training experience in a similar field at a reputable institution Data processing and computer application or business intelligence tools knowledge After obtaining a bachelor’s degree, two years of R&D/teaching experience in a related subject is required.
Note: Candidates with a PhD in similar subjects will be regarded as having three years of experience, so candidates with a PhD or M. Tech will be selected for direct requirements.
- Candidates must hold an M.Sc Microbiology or equivalent postgraduate degree in related subjects. Candidates who meet the criteria will apply for the position; don’t miss out on this opportunity. Before applying for the BFUHS Recruitment online, an applicant must fulfil all of the eligibility requirements.
Lab Technician & Lab Attendant:
- For the Lab Attendant post, applicants must have completed 10+2 with Science and a Diploma in Diploma Laboratory Technology from a recognised university or institution, and candidates must have completed 12th pass in Science subjects and 2 years diploma (DMLT or PMW or radiology/radiography or required subject) or 12th in Science subjects with one year DMLT and one year required experience in a recognised university or institution. Candidates who are completed B.Sc degree shall be treated as 3 years experience.
Data Entry Operator:
- Candidates must have a 12th pass in Science Stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognised board, or a ‘DOECC’ level from a recognised institute and 2 years experience in EDP work in a government autonomous, public sector undertaking, or recognised institution, or a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Application/IT/Computer Science from a recognised institution/university with one year experience. MS Office and MS Word are needed.
Assistant professor (Microbiology) on Adhoc basis:
- Candidates who have taught for a minimum of three years as a Senior Resident or Registrar or Lecturer or Demonstrator or Tutor or equivalent or higher teaching faculty positions in the concerned discipline in a recognised Medical College after completing their Post-Graduation.
BFUHS Recruitment Salary 2021:
The monthly salary ranges from Rs. 10777 to Rs. 60000 for this role. Candidates will read more about the benefits plan on the official website. Candidates who fulfil the qualifications for the position are encouraged to apply. Don’t let this great opportunity pass you by.
BFUHS Recruitment Application Fees 2021:
The application fee for the fee for general candidates is Rs. 1180 (Fee Rs. 1000+GST 180 @ 18%), while the fee for SC candidates is Rs. 590 (Fee Rs. 500+GST 90 @ 18%). The applicant shall enclose a non-refundable demand draught payable in Faridkot in lieu of The Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences.
How to Apply BFUHS Recruitment 2021?
- Interested candidates can visit the given link @ https://www.bfuhs.ac.in/.
- Check the notification page, click the “BFUHS Recruitment 2021” link.
- Check the eligibility details and download application form.
- Fill the required details and attach the Application fee DD & other mentioned documents.
- Send the application for to reach as,
The office of the Registrar,
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences,
Sadiq Road, Faridkot
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
The roles have a Several of openings.
On or before April 15, 2021, eligible candidates may apply.
The monthly salary ranges from Rs. 10777 to Rs. 60000 for this role.