Bank of Baroda Vice President Recruitment 2021 OUT – For Manager, Human Resources, and Chief Operating Officer Vacancies | Download Notification PDF and Apply Online. Bank of Baroda has released the recruitment notification for the posts of Manager, Human Resources, Vice President, and Chief Operating Officer. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site and download the official notification. Check eligibility criteria using the official notification and then proceed to apply for BOB Recruitment 2021.
Bank Of Baroda Human Resources Recruitment 2021 Last Date
The last date for receipt of the application is 17.06.2021. No applications shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date. Application received after the last date will not be considered.
Candidates are advised to submit online applications before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability or failure to login to the online application portal on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
Bank Of Baroda Manager Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the board
|Bank of Baroda,|
|Name of the Post||Manager, Human Resources, Vice President, and Chief Operating Officer|
|Number of vacancies||04|
|Last date to apply||
BOB Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The age limit for the Manager post is 50 years and for Assistant Vice President on Human Resources, Vice President, and Chief Operating Officer vacancies age limit is 55 years as of the last date of receipt of application. Candidates must fulfill the age limit criteria, Otherwise, the application will be rejected directly.
Education Qualification and Experience Required
For Manager Post: Candidate should have Graduate / Post Graduate/ Professional Degree with 5+ Years of experience in Human Resources.
For AVP – Human Resources Post: Candidate should have MBA in HR or related post-graduation degree and work experience in industrial psychology, human resources field. The candidate should be a Graduate with 12+ Years of Experience or Post Graduate / Professional Degree with 8+ Years of Experience.
For Vice President Post: Candidate should be a Graduate with 16+ Years of experience in collections for unsecured lending products or Post Graduate / Professional Qualification with 10+ Years of experience in collection for unsecured lending products.
For Chief Operating Officer Post: Candidate should have Post Graduate / Professional Degree with 16+ Years of Experience is Mandatory to apply for BOB Recruitment 2021.
Bank Of Baroda Careers 2021 Required Skills
For Manager Post:
- Attention to detail.
- Highly self-motivated, Directed, and Change oriented.
- Prior work experience in the BFSI sector is preferred.
- Extensive experience in Project Management, Analytics, Manpower Management.
For AVC on Human Resources Post
- Extensive experience in a broad range of human resource domains including Compensation, organization development, talent management, and acquisition.
- Ability to re-write and cross question to redefine the practices
- Proven pro-active hands-on approach. Attention for detail
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to strategically solve problem
- Track record of having worked on building an extraordinary culture
- Prior work experience in consulting or BFSI sector is preferred
- Excellent analytical, abstract reasoning, and organizational skills.
- Great communicator, listener, and collaborator
For Vice President Post:
- Cards Collections management experiences of heading a regional/national Cards
- Demonstrated track record of delivering on Plan/Budget for both provisions/losses and expense.
- Experience collecting through down-turns/crisis period. Ideally with Cards collections experience.
- Fluency with contemporary Card platforms i.e., Vision Plus / TSYS, etc.
- Strong understanding of Collections applications to streamline delivery and effectiveness.
For Chief Operating Officer Post:
- Extensive experience in a senior leadership role with a proven track record of
successfully managing credit card space.
- Superior critical thinking skills and mastering complex subject matter quickly.
- Hands-on Exposure to Indian credit Cards Industry.
- Strong, process, financial, and business acumen.
- Ethical management and integrity.
- Must exhibit personal responsibility and maintain high standards by continually seeking
opportunities to increase effectiveness, efficiency, and quality of existing work processes, methods, and systems.
- Superior relationship-building skills and ability to work collaboratively and engage with
- Experience in BFSI Industry with a credit card as a product
How to Apply for BOB Vacancies 2021?
- Go to the official site of BOB website.
- Select the “Careers” section on the home page.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- Download the application form and fill it carefully.
- Send it to the belonging Email ID with the required notification.
Email ID: [email protected]
17.06.2021 is the last date to apply for BOB Recruitment 2021.
There are totally 04 vacancies offered for BOB Recruitment 2021.
Candidates are advises to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and application form direct link also available on this page.