Bank Of Baroda Careers 2021 Last Date – Download Application Here: The Bank of Baroda has issued an advertisement for the role of Financial Literacy Centre Counselor (FLCC) in Banaskantha, Gujarat. This hiring is solely on a contract basis. There is only one vacancy for this role. Interested and eligible applicants must apply for the position in person. The last date to apply for the post is 12.04.2021.
Candidates may access the application form, which is attached to the official notice, at the bottom of this post. For your convenience, the Application Procedure and Official Notification were added at the end of the message. Bank of Baroda advertised one vacancy for the position of Financial Literacy Centre Counselor. Selected candidates will be assigned to different locations in Gujarat.
BOB Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- At the time of the nomination, the candidate’s age should be greater than 64 years. For the position of Banaskantha in Gujarat, candidates must have graduated from a recognised university with a bachelor’s degree in any field. For this position, candidates with a postgraduate degree in agriculture, veterinary science, sociology, psychology, or social work will be preferred.
- Candidate must be fluent in Gujarati, and must be a citizen of the state, ideally from the same district, as well as possessing teaching and computer skills.
- For the position of FLCC, the applicant must have worked as an ex-banker or of a related field in banking for at least 5 years in any nationalised bank, RRB, or private bank, or as an ex-RSETI Director/Faculty for at least 5 years.
Bank of Baroda Salary 2021 Detail:
The selected applicant for the role of FLCC at Bank of Baroda will be paid Rs15000 as basic pay and Rs.5000 as reimbursement for conveyance expenses. If the candidate conducts 10 meetings/camps, he or she will be paid Rs. 3000, and if more than 10 meetings/camps are held, the candidate will be paid Rs. 5000. Depending on the length of travel, a travel allowance of Rs.200 to Rs.500 will be given. The FLCC position at Bank of Baroda will be for a maximum of one year. The contract term will be extended depending on the candidate’s results, and it will be extended by the Regional Officer with Zonal Officer approval.
FLCC BOB Job responsibilities:
- FLCC should be required to carry out day-to-day operations in accordance with RBI guidelines.
- Candidates must maintain an independent partnership with the Author Banks.
- Except for willful defaulters, the candidate should have counselling services.
- To support and direct distressed individual borrowers, as well as to prevent misselling of financial products and services.
- Financial literacy is the responsibility of the candidates. Digital banking camps with the most up-to-date digital banking items
- LDM will receive a preliminary quarterly visit schedule from FLCC.
The last date to apply for the post is 12.04.2021.
There is only one vacancy for this role.
At the time of the nomination, the candidate’s age should be greater than 64 years.