Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021 Out BOB FLC Counselor Vacancies – Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy Details, Salary and Application Form Given – Bank of Baroda has released a notification for hiring the post of Financial Literacy Centre Counselor (FLCC) at Banaskantha, Gujarath. This recruitment is purely based on contract. There is only vacancy were offered for this post. Interested can eligible candidates apply for the given vacancy through Offline only. Candidates can download the application form attached with the official notification were given at the end of the post. Application Procedure and Official Notification were attached at the end of the post for your preference.
Bank of Baroda FLCC Recruitment Details
Name of the Board
|Bank of Baroda|
Name of the Post
|Financial Literacy Centre Counselor|
|Number of Vacancies||
Bank of Baroda Vacancy 2021
There were one vacancy were offered for the post of Financial Literacy Centre Counselor by Bank of Baroda. Selected candidate will get posted at various centres in Gujarat
BOB Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate age should exceed the maximum age limit of 64 years at the time of the appointment. For the post of Banaskantha, Gujarat Candidate should have completed graduation in any degree from the recognized university. Candidates who have completed post graduation in Agriculture, Veterinary Science, Sociology, Psychology and Social work will be preferred for this post.
- Candidate should be well conversant with the local language in Gujarat because of that candidate should be should be resident of respective state preferably from the same district and should have teaching and computer knowledge.
- For the post of FLCC applicant should have experience as ex-banker or related field in banking for the minimum of 5 years in any nationalized Bank/ RRB/ Pvt. Bank or should served as Ex RSETI Director/Faculty for minimum 5 years
Bank of Baroda Salary Detail
Selected candidate for the post of FLCC at Bank of Baroda will be paid for Rs15000 as basic pay with Rs.5000 as Conveyance Expenses on reimbursement basis. Candidate will get paid Rs. 3000 if he or she conducted 10 meetings/camps and Rs. 5000 paid if more than meetings/camps were conducted. Travel Allowance will be provided from Rs.200 to Rs. 500 based on the duration of travel.
FLCC Contract Period
Contract period for the post of FLCC at Bank of Baroda will not exceed one year. The contract period will be extended based on the performance of the candidate and it will extended by Regional Officer on approval from Zonal Officer.
FLCC BOB Job responsibilities
- FLCC should have to carry out day to day activities as per RBI Guidelines
- Candidates is responsible to maintain arm’s length relationship with the Author Banks
- Candidate should provide counselling services except to wilful defaulters.
- To assist and guide distressed individual borrowers and to ensure that miss selling of financial products and services does not take place
- Candidates are responsible for Financial literacy Camps on Digital banking with latest digital banking products
- FLCC is to submit tentative quarterly visit schedule to LDM
Bank of Baroda Application Procedure
- Go to Official website of bank of baroda
- Go to careers and find the post
- Or use the link given in this page
- Download the official notification application from were attached at the notification
- Fill the application form and attached educational, experience certificate and other related documents
- Send the application to The Regional Manager Bank of Baroda Banaskantha Regional office 3 rd Floor Rudra Arcade, Deesa Highway Road Near Aroma Circle Palanpur- 385001 before 12.04.2021
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
Candidate’s application should reached the given destination before 12.04.2021
There were one vacancy were offered for the post of Financial Literacy Centre Counselor.
Candidate should have completed graduation from the recognized university. Preference will be given to persons who completed Agriculture, Veterinary Science, Sociology, Psychology and Social work at their graduation