Axis Bank Recruitment 2021 OUT – Any Degree Candidates can Apply Online. Axis bank has released the recruitment notification for the post of RB OCC: Virtual RM NRI. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site and refer the notification thoroughly then proceed to apply online. Official Notification and Online Application form direct link also available on this page.
Job Location: Job Location is S514, Customer Service, Whitefield, Bangaluru, Karnataka – 560 066.
Axis Bank is the third largest private sector bank in India. The Bank offers the entire spectrum of financial services to customer segments covering Large and Mid-Corporates, MSME, Agriculture and Retail Businesses With a balance sheet size of Rs. 9,15,165 crores as on 31st March 2020, Axis Bank has achieved consistent growth and with a 5 year CAGR (2014-15 to 2019-20) of 15% each in Total Assets, Deposits and Advances.
Axis Bank Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
Name of the Post
|Number of vacancy||
Axis Bank Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
Candidate should Graduate or Post Graduate in any discipline from a recognized institution is mandatory. Candidate must produce the degree certificate at the time of the interview. So without degree candidates will not be considered. Candidates who are eligible to apply for the recruitment can apply soon. The Eligibility details are given detail in our blog.
Candidate should have 2 years to 5 years experience in relevant role / BFSI sector is mandatory. Candidate who having above 5 years experience will be considered. Preference will given only candidates who having a required experience. Aspirants who fulfil this experience can apply immediately and grab the opportunity.
Axis Bank Recruitment 2021 Job Description
Outbound Contact Center engages with the Axis Bank customers and prospects, virtually, through digital media to provide a seamless experience to customers while fulfilling their service requirements and using the opportunity to provide financial solutions via cross-sell and upsell. The Outbound Contact Centre supports the respective Line of Business to achieve and exceed dial targets through effective use of communication skills and envisages to provide a differential customer experience.
About the Role:
Virtual relationship managers act as the single point of contact for customer’s banking requirements are responsible for the cross selling (assets) business of the bank by exploring business opportunities from existing customers of the Bank. The Virtual RM is situated in the Outbound Contact Centre and is responsible for selling loan products and services to customers based on their needs through remote digital media viz. phone call, email. They are also responsible for ensuring extremely efficient servicing of requests to create a superior customer experience.
Axis Bank Recruitment 2021 key Responsibilities
- Ensure achievement of the set target of revenue (IPG and other cross sell) from the mapped set of customers associated to them
- Provide premium customer service delivery to their mapped NRI portfolio.
- Responsible for CASA deepening, NTB lead generation and for providing assistance in NDIAS services
- Responsible for up selling, cross- selling, providing regular market information and updates to the customers
- Manage the NRI portfolio through client outreach and continuous monitoring of client relationship including product, portfolio and banking needs.
- Achieve the monthly assigned revenue targets through effective cross- sales generating Fee income across Investment, Assets, Cards and Liability products.
- Effectively utilize all applications, tools, and databases used to process transparent end to- end client support.
- Strictly adhere to internal control policies and ensure that the organization’s activities are carried out in accordance with all regulatory, legal, and governmental regulations.
Axis Bank Recruitment 2021 Role Proficiencies
- For the successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
- Proficiency in systems related to Banking transactions and services.
- Good communication skills in both English and local language.
- Excellent lead generation and conversion skill.
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to successfully work as a part of a team.
- High sales orientation to meet the sales targets consistently.
- Strong willingness to work in Relationship Management; Banking operations and products including investment products Prior experience in Sales.
- Knowledge of Mutual Fund, Life insurance, General insurance, PMS and structure products.
- Teamwork, verbal and written excellence, resilience and highly motivated for developing a new department.
How to Apply for Axis Bank Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official site of Axis Bank website.
- Select Careers Current Openings section on the Home page.
- Find and select the “RB – OCC Virtual RM-NRI” notification on that page.
- Read the Notification and Click “Login to Apply” button.
- Create an account and fill the application form.
- Print the registration form for future purpose.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Axis Bank Recruitment 2021 release date is 28.03.2021 on their official site.
There is only one vacancy offered for Axis Bank Recruitment 2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and application form direct link also available on this page.