SPSC Consultant Recruitment 2021 OUT – Check out Vacancy, Age limit, Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria, Notification – Sikkim Public Service Commission inviting application from local candidates who has completed Doctorate of medicine (DM) or Magister Chirurgiae (M.Ch.,) for the post of consultant. There were 4 vaccines are going to be filled in this recruitment. This recruitment is only for temporary post on regular basis. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. Application Link and Official Notification were linked in this post for your preference
SPSC Consultant Recruitment Details
Name of the Board
|Sikkim Public Service Commission|
Name of the Post
|Number of Vacancies||
SPSC Vacancy 2021
There were 4 Vacancies Offered by this Sikkim PSC recruitment 2021 and the number of vacancies filled up after the selection process will be specifies in the Notice to be issued by the Sikkim Public Service Commission.
Sikkim PSC Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must completed Doctorate of medicine (DM) or Magister Chirurgiae (M.Ch.,) from recognized university strictly as per norms of Medical Council Of India and should have Knowledge of any of the Sikkim state language such as Nepali, Sikkimese Bhutanua, Lepcha or Limboo. And candidate should be conversant with the customs and usage of Sikkim.
- Age of the candidate should not exceed maximum of 50 years as on 28 February 2021. And candidate must be local resident of Sikkim and posses Sikkim subject certificate or certificate of identification issued by state government
- Candidate must meet the eligibility criteria to apply for the post of consultant in Sikkim PSC Recruitment otherwise or she who applied for this recruitment will be disqualified Candidate who has declared guilty by commission for fabricating documents or submitting false documents will debarred permanently from the commission.
SPSC Selection Criteria
Applicants will be selected based on written examination and interview or viva/voce. Written examination contains 2 papers. Candidate should bring e admit card on examination center for identity. Paper 1 contains 100 multiple choice questions or conventional and 2hrs will be given to complete paper 1. Questions will be asked from general English and General knowledge in Paper 1. Paper 2 contains 300 multiple choice questions and conventional the exam will be conducted for 3 hours and questions will be asked from compulsory subjects such as anatomy, physiology, pathophysiology, pharmacology etc.,
Based on the marks obtained from the written examination candidates will be called for viva/voce or personal interview those candidates must bring the entire certificate related to their education and experience given in the application form. For further details about syllabus refer Appendix – I.
SPSC Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
Salary will be given based on candidates experience and educational qualification. According to the official notification selected candidate for the post of consultant will get paid for Level 19 of the pay matrix in the Sikkim State Specialist wing of the Sikkim state health service.
SPSC Documents Required
Candidate should have to submit the listed documents at the time of interview or viva-voce
- Sikkim Subject Certificate or Certificate of Identification issued by the competent authority under relevant orders of the state government.
- Valid Local Employment card issued by appropriate authority of government of Sikkim.
- No Objection certificate from the head of the department if candidate is employed in an organization
- In case of married women candidate should submit husband’s COI or SSC as marital status certificate
- Documents related to their education and experience.
SPSC Application fee
To apply for the post of Consultant in Sikkim public service commission recruitment candidate should pay Rs. 150 as application fee at the time of registration on online only and the application fee paid is through Net Banking or credit and debit card, (Visa/MasterCard). The amount once deposited shall not be refunded or adjusted against any other purpose.
SPSC Application Procedure
Eligible candidate go to Official website of Sikkim public service commission official website. On the left side on that site you can see apply online link or use the link given below after that register you name and phone number on that site you will get and enrollment number and password and then you get a lead to application link after fill that application print out the form for later use.
For further details refer
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Candidate should apply before 25-04-2021 for the post of consultant in Sikkim PSC
Candidate should have to pay Rs. 150 as application fee for the post of consultant in SPSC Recruitment 2021.
There were 4 Vacancies offered for the post of consultant in SPSC Recruitment 2021