Army Public School Recruitment 2021-22 Notification : Check APS CSB Teacher Salary, Eligibility and TGT/ PGT/PRT Science, Math, Biology and Other Paper Details: Army Welfare Education Society usually releases the recruitment notification for the PGT, TGT and PRT in the month of October and November. So, it is expected to release the notification for the year of 2021-22 soon on the official site. The details of the notification and other details are provided below.
AWES OST Notification 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Army Welfare Education Society|
Name of the Post
|TGT, PGT, PRT|
|Number of Vacancy||
Will be intimated later
Will be intimated later
Notification Will Be Released Soon
AEES Age Limit:
Fresh candidates, who have less than 5 years experience, should below the age of 40 years. The candidates with more than 5 years teaching experience in the last10 years should below the age limit of 57 years. In the case of Delhi schools the candidate should be in the age bracket as per DSEA&R.
AWES Educational Qualification:
The candidates should possess the educational qualification as mentioned below with respect to the post they want to apply for:
- PGT- Post Graduation in the subject concerned with B. Ed
- TGT- Graduation in the subject concerned with B. Ed
- PRT- Graduation in relevant field along with B.Ed/ Two yr Diploma in EleEdn
APS Teacher Eligibility:
As per the previous notification, the CTET/TET is not mandatory for appearing in the Online Screening Test. However CTET/TET conducted by Centre/State government is mandatory for appointment as TGTs/PRTs. There will be negative marking.1/4 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. Those not qualified in CTET/TET but found fit in all other respects may be considered for appointment.
APS Teacher Salary:
The selected candidates will be intimated about the salary package and other details regarding the pay scale later by the board.
AWES TGT Exam Fee:
The applicants will be charged the examination fee of Rs 500/- in non-refundable manner for this exam. Further details of the exam fee and other will be intimated on the notification later.
AWES Selection Process:
- The board will conduct the screening test that will be conducted online in the MCQ format. There are two parts named as “Part A” and “Part B”. Both they will be available together and the candidates have freedom to answer questions in the order in which they prefer.
- The scores of the screening test will be normalized to 100. After this exam, the candidates will be subjected to interview as stage 2. For Language teachers, written test comprising Essay & Comprehension of 15 marks each will be held along with evaluation of teaching skills.
The details provided here are based on the previous year notification. Once the official notification for this year released by the board we will update the data if any need.
How to Apply for AWES Army Public School Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of Army Welfare Education Society.
- Check the home page for the notification link.
- This link will be available soon. Click the link and read the job notification carefully.
- If you are eligible then click apply online.
- Fill your details and submit.
- Take a print out of your application for future use. Once after the notification releases, we will updated link.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
The last date and other important dates will be intimated later.
The AWES APS Recruitment 2021 apply online will be started soon.
Candidates can apply for this AWES APS Recruitment 2021 by using the link provided above. This link will be updated soon.