APPSC Gazetted Notification 2019 – 31 Vacancies
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has released Notification for the post of 31 Gazetted. Applications are invited from eligible Candidates. Candidates can apply through Online from 26.03.2019 to 16.04.2019 (Note:15/04/2019 is the last date for payment of fee upto 11:59 mid night).
APPSC Vacancy Details:
Total Vacancy: 31
Name of the Post: Gazetted (various Post)
- Assistant B.C. Welfare Officer, Assistant Social Welfare Officer / Assistant Tribal Welfare Officer: Candidates should have Completed Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established or Incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or an equivalent qualification.
- Civil Assistant Surgeons: Candidates should have Completed M.B.B.S. Degree or an equivalent qualification.
- Zilla Sainik Welfare Officers: Candidates should have exclusively filled by Ex-Servicemen from the Army, Navy and Air Force (Or) minimum general 3 educational qualification prescribed in the Schedule to the general rules or equivalent qualification of Indian Army, Navy or Air-Force.
- Assistant Director: Candidates should have Completed minimum qualification of B.E (Civil) or B. Planning / B.Tech (Planning) or B.Arch or MA (Geography) and must possess a post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Town and Country Planning from University in India.
- Assistant Chemist: Candidates should have Completed M.Sc Degree in Chemistry or applied Chemistry or a Degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemical Technology from a University or institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or an equivalent Qualification.
- Town Planning Assistant: Candidates should have minimum qualification of B.Arch, or B.E/ B. Tech (civil) or B Planning / B. Tech (Planning) (or) passing an Associate ship examination of Institution of Town Planners (India).
- Royalty Inspector: Candidates should have Completed B.Sc., Degree in Geology from any recognized University of India.
- Technical Assistant: Candidates should have Completed Bachelor’s degree in Automobile engineering or Mechanical engineering with automobile engineering as one of the subjects of a University in India.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written Examination & Screening Test.
Application Fees: Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only) towards application processing fee and Rs 120/- (Rupees one hundred and twenty only) towards Examination Fee.
Payment Mode: Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card
Apply Mode: Online
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online through the website: psc.ap.gov.in from 26.03.2019 to 16.04.2019 (Note:15/04/2019 is the last date for payment of fee upto 11:59 mid night).
|Starting Date for Apply Online||26.03.2019|
|Last Date for Apply Online||16.04.2019|
|Last Date for Payment Fee||15.04.2019|
|Web Note Gazetted Posts||Download|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|