AIIMS INI CET 2021 2nd Round of Seat Allocation Notification Out – Download Revised schedule of Open Round. All India Institute of Medical Sciences Ansari Nagar, New Delhi has going to conduct the 2nd Round of Seat Allocation for Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test (INI CET). Now AIIMS has been uploaded this Information Brochure on 27.12.2021. Eligibility criteria as per INI-CET Prospectus Part-A & Part-B including any notices published shall be applied based on the information provided by the candidates in online registration form.
AIIMS INI CET 2021: Schedule for Open Round of Online Seat Allocation
|Tentative vacancy in different subject/speciality after allotment in 2nd round of online seat Allocation||
From: 08.01.2022 (Saturday) by 05.00 pm
Online Registration and Exercising of Choices (Institute and subject/speciality) for Open Round of Seat Allocation
|From: 12.01.2022, 05.00 pm (Wednesday) to 16.01.2022 up to 05.00 pm (Sunday)|
Final seat position different subject/speciality for Open Round
|14.01.2022 (Friday) by 05:00 PM|
|Announcement of seat allocation of Open Round||
Online Acceptance of allocated seat
|From: 24.01.2022, 11.00 am (Monday) to 27.01.2022 up to 05.00 pm (Thursday)|
|Date of Reporting||
From: 24.01.2022, 11.00 am (Monday) to 27.01.2022 up to 05.00 pm (Thursday)
- All kindly note that the On-the-Spot Admission Round of PGIMER Chandigarh will be conducted separately before 31st January, 2022.
- Further, the registration, schedule and other details of On-the-Spot Admission Round of PGIMER Chandigarh will be announced by the PGIMER separately.
- The On-the-Spot Admission Round of other INIs (except PGIMER Chandigarh) will be conducted as per schedule mentioned in the Notice No.171/2021 dated 30.11.2021.
AIIMS INI CET 2021 Notification Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates who have opted Option-2 (ACCEPT allotted seat and WANT TO PARTICIPATE in 2nd ROUND of Seat Allocation) in 1st Round of online Seat allocation and completed the due procedure of reporting as applicable in 1st Round.
- All the candidates who were eligible to participate but were not allocated seat in 1st round of online seat allocation as per their filled choices.
AIIMS INI CET 2021 Notification Age Limit:
NIMHANS, Bengaluru (As on 1st January 2022): The age validation for Courses of NIMHANS under INI-CET for January 2022 session:
For MD Psychiatry Course:
- General/Unreserved Category’- 32 Years (Candidates Born on or after 01.01.1990 are eligible)
- ‘OBC Category’- 35 Years (Candidates Born on or after 01.01.1987 are eligible)
- ‘SC/ST Category’-37 Years (Candidates Born on or after 01.01.1985 are eligible)
- ‘Sponsored Category’- 45 Years (Candidates Born on or after 01.01.1977 are eligible)
AIIMS INI CET 2021 Notification Selection Process:
- The eligible candidates for the 2nd Round will have to login for PG Online Seat Allocation portal [PAAS/PG MedDen JANUARY 2022 of INI-CET]. The link for the portal will be activated for eligible candidates in the MyPage accessible by logging in using the credential that they have used for filling application form and other processes related to INI-CET PG Entrance Examination for January 2022 session.
- The PG online seat allocation portal will show the seat filled by the candidates in the 1st Round of online seat allocation. The candidates can edit (add, delete, reorder) choices (Institute and Subject/Speciality). It may be noted that it is mandatory for candidates to login at least once to record their participation in the 2nd Round of online seat allocation even if they do not wish to change their sequence of choice exercised earlier by the dates specified in Important Dates Link.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
2nd round of online seat Allocation for AIIMS INI CET 2021 available on 8.01.2022 (Saturday) by 05.00 pm.
General/Unreserved Category’- 32 Years (Candidates Born on or after 01.01.1990 are eligible).
The candidates who have opted Option-2 (ACCEPT allotted seat and WANT TO PARTICIPATE in 2nd ROUND of Seat Allocation) in 1st Round of online Seat allocation and completed the due procedure of reporting as applicable in 1st Round.