Accenture Recruitment 2021 Out – Check Eligibility Details, Vacancy, Qualification, Salary Given Below!!! Through an online application process, Accenture is seeking applications for the post of Data and Program Analyst (Supply Chain). This recruiting has a number of openings. Work can be done in California (San Jose), Texas (Austin), and Washington (Seattle). Before applying online, candidates should review the eligibility criteria and details.
Accenture Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
Name of the post
|Data and Program Analyst (Supply Chain)|
|No of vacancies||
As per recruitment
CA – San Jose,TX – Austin,WA – Seattle
Accenture Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria:
- Candidates should have complete bachelor degree in Data Science, Business Analytics, or Engineering related fields.
- Experience working in the supply chain, procurement, or manufacturing industries is highly desirable.
- Reporting and analytics experience is a plus.
- SQL, Python, or R skills are required.
- Tableau is an example of a visualization tool that you should be familiar with.
Accenture Job Description:
- Collaborate with supply chain business stakeholders to find ways to use company data to create business solutions.
- Examine the accuracy and completeness of new data sources and data processing processes.
- Gather information about the company’s needs and choose the most effective and efficient reporting platform.
- Design and build metrics and reports, as well as dashboards and analysis, to help drive crucial supply chain business decisions.
- To generate actionable insights, do large-scale data analysis and modelling.
- Model data and create detailed dashboards to assess the effectiveness and impact of your business.
- Enhance and optimise the dashboard user experience.
- Develop monitoring and analysis methods and tools for model performance and data accuracy.
- Processes that are currently carried out by hand should be automated.
- Collaborate with a variety of business stakeholders to align priorities and identify risks.
- KPIs and measurements should be reported to business stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Conduct root cause analysis with your team, offer improvement recommendations, and address escalations.
How to apply for Accenture Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the Official site of Accenture Website.
- Select the Career section on Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on the Career section.
- The Notification details will appear on the page.
- Read it thoroughly and Click Apply Online button.
- Create an account and fill the Application form and upload the required documents.
- Clicks submit and Print the Registration format for future reference.
Candidates should have completed bachelor degree.
The Job Location is CA – San Jose,TX – Austin,WA – Seattle for Accenture Recruitment 2021.
Accenture job ID is R00061357