WHO Recruitment 2021 OUT – For Executive Assistant Post | Download Notification PDF and Apply Online. World Health Organisation has released the recruitment notification for the post of Executive Assistant. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site and refer the official notification. Check eligibility criteria using the official notification and then proceed to apply online for WHO Jobs 2021.
WHO Recruitment 2021 Last Date to Apply
Last date for receipt of application is 03.06.2021 by 3.29 AM. Candidates are advised to apply before the last date. Application received after the last date will not be considered. No other mode of application will be entertained. Refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link also available on this page. Kindly refer this page till end.
WHO Vacancies 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||World Health Organisation|
|Name of the Post||Executive Assistant|
|Number of vacancy||01|
|Last date to apply||03.06.2021|
WHO Careers 2021 Eligibility criteria
- Candidate should have completion of Secondary School Education and should be Trained in secretarial practices. Under Graduation degree is Preferred.
- Candidate should atleast have five years of experience in secretarial / Clerical / Administrative work. Should have Experience in WHO or in another UN / International organization would be an advantage.
- Thorough knowledge of modern office procedures and practices. The incumbent keeps abreast of changes in procedures and practices, rules and regulations, organizational structure, in the department, and WHO.
- Ability to draft standard correspondence;
- Ability to handle work in a timely and accurate manner with tact and discretion, as required.
- Ability to maintain and update knowledge in the use of office technology through in-house courses, on-the-job training and/or self-training
WHO Jobs 2021 Salary Details
WHO offers staff in the General Services category an attractive remuneration package, which for the above position includes an annual net base salary starting at INR 784,918 (subject to mandatory deductions for pension contributions and health insurance, as applicable) and 30 days of annual leave.
WHO Recruitment 2021 Exam Details
The written test for shortlisted candidates will tentatively be held between 12 to 23 July 2021. Candidates are advised to make themselves available during that period. A written test may be used as a form of screening.
WHO Recruitment 2021 Job Description
- Review incoming correspondence and ensure routing to responsible officer, attaching background documents and highlighting areas requiring action; draft replies on general and administrative matters; ensure outgoing correspondence and reports conform to WHO standards; develop tracking tools to follow up target dates and deadlines.
- Create and/or maintain filing systems and ensure updated information; obtain documents and information from in-house and external sources and perform information search as required.
- Provide guidance to other staff on office procedures and WHO standardsProgramme support.
- Provide support in the monitoring implementation of the work plan, including timely information on budget ceiling/award budgets, monitor income and expenditure and funds available; follow up on financial/budgetary issues and ensure timely processing of committal documents; assist in the preparation of financial and technical progress reports to donors.
- Prepare contracts for consultants, Agreement for Performance (APW), Technical Services Agreements (TSA) and General External Services requests (GES); record receipt of deliverables and initiate and monitor payment.
- Initiate requisitions for goods procurement and record receipt of deliverablesMeeting Administration/Duty Travel.
- Coordinate administrative preparation for meetings, seminars, workshops, ensuring all necessary documents and travel requests are sent to participants; prepare relevant documents and power-point presentations.
- Obtain briefing and prepare background materials for meetings, seminars, workshops, etc., and ensure complete documentation is provided to the unit staff attending the meeting.
- Prepare travel requests for official travel, make flight and hotel reservations, prepare travel files and ensure logistic arrangements for smooth conduct of the meetings/workshops in the office and outside venues.
- Schedule unit meetings and prepare minutesOther Duties–> Handle visitors and telephone calls and take action as appropriate, providing background information for appointments.
- Perform other related duties as required or instructed, including providing support to other areas of work.
How to Apply for WHO Jobs 2021?
- Go to the official site of WHO website.
- Select “Careers” section on the Home page.
- Click “Apply Online” button on the notification page.
- Fill the application form and click “Submit” button
- Print the registration form for future purpose.
03.06.2021 is the last date to Apply for WHO Recruitment 2021.
There is only one vacancy offered for WHO Job Vacancy 2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link also available on this page.