WIPRO Recruitment 2022 Out – Qualified Candidates Can Apply || Check Details: Wipro has out the recruitment notification for the post of Production Agent. Apply for this post through online. Starting date for the application is 17th June 2022. Candidates should advise to check the official website for more details.
WIPRO Recruitment 2022 Notification:
|Name of the Board||Wipro|
|Name of the Post||Production Agent|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
WIPRO Recruitment 2022 Roles and Responsibility:
- To provide effective technical support to the process.
- To resolve client issue directly.
WIPRO Recruitment 2022 Competency Levels:
- Foundation – knowledge about the competency requirements, show frequently with minimal support and guidance.
- Competent – consistently demonstrate full range of the competency without guidance. Extends the competency to difficult and unknown situations as well.
- Experts – Applies the competency in all situations and is serves as a guide toothers as well.
- Master – coaches others and builds organizational capability in the competency area. Serves as a key resource for that competency and is recognized within the entire organization.
WIPRO Recruitment 2022 Behavioral Competency:
- Collaborative working.
- Problem solving and decision making.
- Attention to detail.
- Execution Excellence.
- Client centricity
- Effective communication
WIPRO Recruitment 2022 Deliver:
- Process – of cases resolved per day, compliance to process and quality standards, meeting process levels SLAs, Pulse score, customer feedback.
- Self Management – productivity, efficiency, absenteeism, Training hours, No of Technical training completed.
How to Apply:
- Candidates should visit official website.
- Click ‘Job search’ option.
- Search the post name ‘production Agent’ in tab.
- Select ‘Production Agent’ option.
- Click ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Enter ‘Email’ and click ‘Next’ option.
- Apply through online
On 17th June 2022 is the starting date.
In online mode, candidates can apply.
To provide effective technical support to the process and to resolve client issue directly.