WR Junior Engineer Syllabus 2021 PDF – Download CBT Exam Pattern for RRC JE/DMS. RRC JE/DMS Syllabus 2021 has given. If you are applied for RRC Exam 2021, then this article will help you a lot. Aspirants who want to crack the exam can download RRC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2021 for free of cost. there is a lot of competition for RRC Exam 2021.
Make use of Railway Recruitment Board CBT Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern. New RRC JE/DMS Syllabus 2021 links are provided in the below sections. On the other hand, visit the official website also. Interested candidates can check Railway Recruitment Board JE Syllabus 2021 to crack the exam.
WR JE Syllabus 2021 PDF
|Name of the Board||Western Railway (RRC)|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (JE), Depot Material Superintendent (DMS)|
|Selection Process||CBT, Document Verification, Medical Examination|
|Exam Date||Announced Soon|
WR JE Selection Process 2021:
- The selection shall be made strictly as per merit in the written examination and passing Skill Test wherever prescribed and found fit in prescribed Medical category. Category wise merit list will be formed for all the categories.
- Shortlisted employees will be called for verification of their original documents. During document verification the employees has to bring all necessary documents in original. After satisfactory document verification the candidate will be considered for empanelment subject to fulfillment of other criteria.
RRC Western Railway JE and DMS Exam Pattern 2021:
- Applied candidates should check RRC Exam Pattern in addition to the RRC JE Syllabus 2021. For this reason, we provide RRC Exam Pattern here in a table format. This RRC Exam Pattern will let you know the structure of the examination. Make a timetable by using above all material like RRC DMS Syllabus 2021, recruitment details, etc.
- The Questions will be of objective type with multiple choices and are likely to include questions pertaining to General Awareness, Physics and Chemistry, Basics of Computers and Applications, Basics of Environment and Pollution Control and Technical abilities for the post.
|Subjects||Number of questions||Marks for each section|
|Physics & Chemistry||10||10|
|Basic of computers and application||7||7|
|Basics of Environment and Pollution control||7||7|
|Durations||90 minutes (120 Minutes for eligible PwBD candidates accompanied with Scribe)|
- The question paper will be English / Hindi / Marathi /Gujarati.
Note: There shall be negative marking in the CBT and 1/3 of the allotted marks for each question shall be deducted for every wrong answer.
In the examination hall, the call letter along with the candidate’s currently valid photo identity, in original, such as PAN Card/Passport/Driving License/Voter’s Card with photograph/Photo identity proof issued on original letter head by a Gazzetted Officer/People’s Representative or Identity Card issued by a recognized college/ University (valid in current year)/Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID, should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
RRC Western Railway JE and DMS Syllabus 2021:
- The syllabus for General Awareness, Physics and Chemistry, Basics of Computers and Applications, Basics of Environment and Pollution Control is common for all notified posts under this Notification as detailed below:-
- The syllabus and standard of the examination shall be of the level of RRC examination of Notified post. The Question paper shall be of Objective Multiple Choice Type. The question paper will be in English/Hindi/Marathi/Gujarati. The Questions will be of Objective type with multiple choices.
General Awareness :
- Knowledge of Current affairs
- Indian geography
- culture and history of India including freedom struggle
- Indian Polity and constitution
- Indian Economy
- Environmental issues concerning India and the World
- General scientific
- Technological developments
General Science – RRC Western Railway DMS Syllabus
- Life Sciences
Computers and Applications
- Architecture of Computers
- input and Output devices
- Storage devices
- Operating System like Windows
- MS Office
- Various data representation
- Internet and Email
- Websites & Web Browsers
- Computer Virus.
Environment and Pollution Control
- Basics of Environment
- The adverse effect of environmental pollution and control strategies
- Air-water and Noise pollution and their effect and control
- Waste Management Global warming
- Acid rain
- Ozone depletion.
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Printing Technology
- Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA)
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
RRC WR Junior Engineer Exam Date will be Announced Soon.
The Selection will be based on CBT, Document Verification, and Medical Examination.
Interested candidates can check Railway Recruitment Board JE Syllabus 2021 to crack the exam.