WCR Recruitment 2021-2022 Available- Graduates, 12th, 10th and ITI Holders Can Apply Online Under Sports Quota: West Central Railway has been inviting online applications from eligible sportspersons to fill the vacancies under the pay level as per 7th CPC. The candidates who are interested on this recruitment are advised to apply online before the last date. The board already released the notification on its official site. Now the board has released the same on the Employment news. At this situation all eligible candidates are reminded to apply as soon as possible.
WCR Recruitment 2022 Details
Name of the Board
|West Central Railway|
Name of the Post
|Various Posts Under Sports Quota|
|Number of Vacancy||
Notification Released on Employment News
WCR Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
Age limit is minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years on 01/01/2022 (Between 02/01/1997 to 01/01/2004). No age relaxation (Upper and Lower age) is permissible.
WCR Job Educational Qualification:
All applicants are expected to have the sports eligibility along with educational qualification as mentioned below to be eligible for this recruitment.
- Minimum Graduate in any discipline is necessary for the candidate who represented the country and obtained at least 3rd position in any of the Category B championships/events. They are categorized under Level-4/Level-5.
- Pass in 12th class (+2stage) is necessary those who are represented the country/ State or equivalent unit/ University as mentioned manner in the notification. They are eligible for non Technical posts.
- 10th/ 10th with ITI is necessary for those who are represented the country/ State or equivalent unit/ University as mentioned manner in the notification. They are eligible for Technical Posts
WCR Job Salary:
The candidates who will be selected for this recruitment are eligible to get the salary with respect to the post/ level/ grade they will be selected for. This can be referred by using the link provided below.
WCR Recruitment 2022 Exam Fee:
The examination fee is Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) for all candidates except candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-servicemen/Women/Minorities and Economic Backward Classes. For those the examination fee will be Rs.250/-.
WCR Job Selection Process:
All eligible candidates will be called for Trial and after Trial only the FIT candidates shall be assessed for next stage of recruitment. Recruitment Committee shall take interviews and award the marks (out of 60 marks) only to the FIT candidates for their sports achievements, educational qualifications. Maximum marks which can be awarded for performance during Trial are 40 marks, for sports achievements 50 marks and for educational qualification are 10 marks. The candidates, who are securing 25 Marks at the time of Trail, will be ‘Fit Candidate’.
How to Apply for WCR Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the website of WCR.
- Go to the Recruitment tab. Then select Railway Recruitment Cell and pick ‘Sports Quota notification’.
- Download and read the notification for Sports Quota Recruitment (2021-22)
- Click on ‘Notification for Sports Quota Recruitment (2021-22)’ link present at Important information of Home page.
- Then click on “New Registration” for Registration Number.
- Login with ‘Registration Number and Password’.
- Apply for this recruitment.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There are 21 vacancies allotted for this WCR Sports Quota Recruitment 2022.
Candidates can apply for this recruitment through online before the last date.
The date and other details of the selection process for this WCR Sports Quota Recruitment 2022 will be intimated soon.