West Bengal(WB) Police Warder/Female Warder Syllabus 2021 PDF – Download Exam Pattern Here!!!! West Bengal Police Recruitment Board(WBPRB) has Announce the Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the Post of Warder/Female Warder. WBPRB has decided to Conduct the Competitive Written Examination for the post of Warder/Female Warder. Here we given the Exam Pattern & Syllabus for the Competitive Written Examination of Warder/Female Warder.
WBPRB Syllabus 2021:
Name of the Board
|West Bengal Police Recruitment Board(WBPRB)|
|Name of the Post||
WBPRB Warder/Female Warder Exam Pattern 2021:
a)Competitive Written Examination: – Full Marks – 90
Applicants provisionally considered eligible shall have to appear for this MCQ based Competitive Written Examination.
- There would be 90 (ninety) Objective type questions having multiple choice (four choices) of answers carrying equal marks each.
- The duration of the examination will be 1(One) hour. Question paper will be set in three languages (English, Bengali & Nepali) except questions on English language.
- Question of the Written Examination shall be from the following subjects:-
|A. General Awareness and General Knowledge||25 Marks (25 questions)|
|B. English||25 Marks (25 questions)|
|C. Elementary Mathematics (Madhyamik standard)||20 Marks (20 questions)|
|D. Reasoning||10 Marks (10 questions)|
|E. Computer Literacy||10 Marks (10 questions)|
(i) There will be NEGATIVE marking for each wrong answer. ¼th of the allotted marks for a particular question will be deducted for each wrong answer. West Bengal Police Recruitment Board will decide the prescribed scheme and syllabus for the Written Examination.
(ii) The Board will have the discretion of fixing the qualifying marks in the Competitive Written Examination to appear for the next stage i.e. Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
b) PHYSICAL MEASUREMENT TEST (PMT) AND PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST (PET):-
A limited number of candidates will be shortlisted for PMT & PET on the basis of performance in the Competitive Written Examination.
(i) PHYSICAL MEASUREMENT TEST :-
- The physical Standards (height & weight) as given under 3(e) will be tested by using Electronic Machines for the
- candidates shortlisted for PMT & PET.
(ii) PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST (PET) :-
Candidates who qualify in PMT will be allowed to take part in PET as described below :-
- For Warder : – Long Distance Run – 1600 mtrs. (Qualifying time is 06 minutes 30 seconds).
- For Female Warder : – Long Distance Run – 400 mtrs. (Qualifying time is 1 minute 50 seconds).
- Timing of an individual runner shall be taken with the help of Radio Frequency Identification Device (RFID) technology. Only one chance will be given for Physical Efficiency Test. The venues for PMT & PET will be decided by the West Bengal Police
Recruitment Board, in due course.
- PMT & PET are qualifying in nature.
Candidates who will qualify in the PMT & PET will be called for interview. The general awareness and suitability of the candidate for public service will be tested in the interview. The Interview Board will also test the knowledge on Computer operation and application. On the basis of the marks obtained in the Competitive Written Examination and the Interview, a merit list of the provisionally selected candidates will be prepared by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board.
The WBPRB Warder/Female Warder Exam Date 2021 will be Announce Soon
The direct link to download WBPRB Warder/Female Warder Syllabus 2021 have provided above
There are various vacancies allotted for these recruitment