WEBCSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Out – 48 Vacancies Notified || Check Eligibility Details, Vacancy, Qualification, Salary Given Below!!! The West Bengal Cooperative Service Commission (WEBCSC) has issued a recruitment notice for Lower Division Assistant, Assistant (Gr.III), Field Supervisor/Office Assistant (Grade-III), Office Assistant, and other positions. There are 48 openings for this position. Candidates should respond by January 21, 2022, if they are interested.
WEBCSC Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|West Bengal Cooperative Service Commission (WEBCSC)|
Name of the post
|Lower Division Assistant, Assistant (Gr.III), Field Supervisor/Office Assistant (Grade-III), Office Assistant, and other posts|
|No of vacancies||
WEBCSC Job Vacancy 2021 Details:
The higher authority has allotted 48 vacancies for the following posts Lower Division Assistant, Assistant (Gr.III), Field Supervisor/Office Assistant (Grade-III), Office Assistant, and other posts.
WEBCSC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should be graduated from any discipline or BCK stands for Basic Computer Knowledge meaning a computer course covering at least MS Office and Internet Operation, with a duration of minimum six months or .B. Com (Hons’) with 50% marks or Diploma in Handloom & Textile from recognized Institution.
- An applicant must have Bengali as 1st or 2nd languages in the 10th /12th standard examination
WEBCSC Age Limit 2021:
Applicants should have age limit between 18 to 45 years of age.
WEBCSC Job Salary Details:
The shortlisted candidates shall get the salary for the position from Rs 16,400.00 to Rs 68,703.00 per month.
WEBCSC Recruitment Process 2021:
- The selection will be based on the written test and interview, document verification. Candidates should refer the official notification for more details about the recruitment process.
- Total Marks will be calculated by adding: (1) Marks obtained in On-Line Examination and obtained in Interview /Viva Voce Test.
WEBCSC Application Fee:
|Category||Examination Fees||Processing Fees||Total Amount Payable|
|Unreserved (UR), UR (Exempted Category-EC), UR Person with disabilities (PWD)||₹400.00||₹250.00||₹650.00|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC), OBC-A, OBC-B, OBC-A (EC), OBC-B (EC)||₹400.00||₹250.00||₹650.00|
|Scheduled Castes (SC), SC (EC)||Nil||₹250.00||₹250.00|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST), ST (EC)||Nil||₹250.00||₹250.00|
How To Apply For WEBCSC Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the Official Website of WEBCSC
- Click on New Notification Option.
- Click on Online Application.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of Application.
The last date for the application is 21.01.2022.
There were allotted 48 vacancies offered for WEBCSC Recruitment 2021.
The selection will be based on the written test and interview, document verification.